Chapter 6.

Sorry for updating late. Maddy didn't write full chapter so I finished it for her. Hope you all like it.

________________

Next day went slow. After what happen last night Aminah was trying to ignore us, us means, me, Yasir Bhai, Usama Bhai and those twin. When we get up this morning I try to talk her but she reply shortly and dismiss herself.

When we were on breakfast table the twin tell what happen last night but their parents weren't take it seriously they just shrugged saying its okay she can do that its not a big deal. They also said its her choice to do fun because every sister wants to do it. I was actually surprised by their words. I thought if I do these kinds of things in Yasir Bhai wedding he would kill me not really but playfully.

Today was Sunday which means we have only 2 days in Mehndi function. Hira Bhabhi tell me her Brothers going to dance in function from her side and from Usama Bhai side, it would be Yasir Bhai two more friends of him and my best friend Aminah. They all were going to dance their. Actually its Haram in Islam to dance but they were doing. I don't understand Why Yasir Bhai agree to do it? But then again its his choice to do it or not.

Its was evening now 6 pm. Elders were in backyard having tea and snacks. Some boys were in gym and other on terrace playing football. Most of the girls were also sitting their and cheering them by fliterous smile and winking including my brother but thankfully, Yasir Bhai didn't pay any attention to them. When it was going out of my limits I excused my self and walk out from there. I heard Aminah laughter behind me I shot her a glare causing her to shut up. She apologize before bringing me up there because I was sitting in our room reading book on internet. I took elevator to go down. Its 4 floor and I can't walk this much and make myself breathing heavily. Ding. Elevator door open and I walk in kitchen taking something to eat. I heard someone running in kitchen. I turned around and bump into someone.

"Ow! Watch it!" I snapped and rub the spot where I got hit. I heard a chuckle of someone. I looked up and saw a guy looking down at me smiling. I quickly take few steps back when I saw how close we were standing.

"Who are you?" I asked. I never saw him before here. I looked at him up and down. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a white V neck and brown leather jacket. His hairs was messed. He smirked at me taking a step toward me.

"Hi I am Rockstar" he said smirking and held his hand forward for me.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused. What does he mean by he's Rockstar?

"What? You asked me who I am so I am telling. I am Rockstar but you can call me whoever you want." He said with sly smirk. I frowned in confusion. who is he?

"You don't understand me? I mean you can call me like... -"He keep going on celebrities names but I cut him off..

"How about Headache? That would be perfect!" I said raising an eyebrow at him. Yeah, I am getting headache by hearing his stupid talk.

"Sorry?" He asked confused.

"I say Headache will be perfect for you. You want to know why? Because since you start talking its giving me really bad headaches. For me you're headache." I answer with smirked.

"As you wish" He smiling widely. He's such a headache.

"I would say its pleasure to meet you but sorry to say its not. Its gives me worst headaches to meet you. Now excuse me" I said walking past him. As I was about to leave I heard him saying something.

"What's your name?" He shouted at me.

"Like I would tell you Mr. Headache" I said before walking out completely. As I step on staircase I felt nervous. What was that? Since when I became brave in talk with a guy? What happened to me back there? I shook my head and pushed my thoughts away. I kept walking upstairs instead of taking elevator. I walk in our room I closed door behind me and took breath deep for calming myself. I decide to login to Skype to talk to Mom and Dad. I open my laptop and quickly login on Skype. I message Mom to come online. In few minutes she came. When I saw her I thought how much I missed her. Seeing her face every morning made my day great as well as for Dad. Speaking for him, he is standing behind Mom.