Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

--------------

Rauhan.

It has been 2 days since I meet her. Asim helped to talk Khadija. I don't know if he want us to get together or he was only helping me to get job in company. If he is helping me for that then he will regret it. I hate people who only think about themselves. Tomorrow Asim is coming for interview. I will be there with Shaheer and Shehroz. We 3 take interview of people who apply for job. I was thinking if Khadija also came with him? Because Asim told me he can't let her alone in the city.

 "Rauhan? Where were you lost?" I heard Dad voice. I looked up at him and smile slight before shaking my head.

"That girl wrapped him in her hand. He always think about her but listen one thing. You are not marrying her." Mom said seriously before going back to eating dinner. I sighed heavily and looked at Dad.

Whenever I try to talk Mom about this she always let me down. She don't want to listen anything about her. Dad try to help me but Mom didn't listen to him. Tomorrow Ayesha try but I don't think Mom will listen her. I want to know who told her she is a gold digger but Mom is not telling anything.After dinner, I call Hira and tell her about meeting with Khadija. I told her everything I feel for her and it surprised me when she say she is with me. She always take Mom side.

Next Day.

After breakfast, I get ready. I wear my favorite black suit with blue tie. I get downstairs and heard my Mom talk with someone on phone.

"Yeah, I know she is but don't worry I never accept her for him. He is little stubborn but he will do what I say." Mom said on phone.She listen on other side and sighed heavily.

"Don't worry Saima. I never let that happen. He will marry only your daughter. Okay. Allah Hafiz" she said and stood up from couch before turning to leave. She looked at me shocked. I walk in living room with anger. So that Saima Aunty told her wrong things about Khadija to get her daughter marry me.

"So... She told you all that things Mom. You know Mom Khadija is not a gold digger. Saima Aunty and her family are gold diggers." I told her but she glared me.

"She is not. That Khadija is. Saima is the only one who wants you to see happy. She's even giving us her daughter." She defend them.

"She is not giving her daughter Mom. She is giving you a girl who loves money and only money." I argued back. I hate arguing with her but she couldn't understand what she is doing with me. Saima Aunty see only money also her children. She married to my Uncle only for his money. When Uncle died she took over all his money and business. Business goes down and they lose their company and all money. Now they live in a small house few minutes away from here.

"Don't talk about her like that Rauhan. She is your Aunty."

"She is not my Aunty Mom. She is your brother's wife who killed her husband. I am not going to marry that type of family." I said and turn around to walk out. I know I hit on sensitive spot of Mom but I have to let her know. I heard Aunty talking with someone but never tell anyone but only Dad. If I tell anyone they never believe me. I start my car and drove off to office where I could see Khadija after two days. I pulled into parking and walk through glass doors and waited for elevator. When it came I step into it and press my floor number. I walk out of elevator when I reach at my floor. I pass reception giving my wishes to receptionist. In waiting area I saw Asim alone. He was sitting with his file in his hands and see his watch after every second. I walk over him.

"Assalam-o-Alaikum Asim." I give my Salam and shake our hands.

"Walaikum Assalam Sir." He said in professional way. I nodded and smiled at his professional voice.