Laundry Day (18+)

A/N: Y'all... you have to realize I can see your age if you read this in my statistics. It says 18+ for a fucking reason. I'm sorry to be harsh about this but if you are under the age of 18, do not read this, do not interact with this and just click away. I'm aware there's more fluff chapters here than smut, but even then this is an adult character and I am writing reader as an ADULT. I repeat, if you are under the age of 18 and a MINOR, DO NOT INTERACT OR READ! Thank you.

When Eddie arrived at your table in the cafeteria looking like a mess, you didn't think anything of it. The boy was usually a mess, nothing strange about it. You finally glanced up and had a good look when Eddie clapped his hands together, gaining everybody's attention. You were met with the sight of his happy trail right on your eye level. You choked on seemingly nothing, hurridly looking at his face to see what he had to say.

"Today is the day, my friends. My uncle has been gone all week and will be for the rest of the weekend, soooooo... Who's coming over?" Eddie grinned. Nobody replied, and his face fell. "What? Nobody?"

Jeff mumbled something about you and him already making plans to stop by the day before, but the rest kept their mouth shut. You looked around the table, but everybody remained silent.

"What the hell are you wearing, dude?" Mike finally quipped when nobody spoke up. Eddie glanced down at his torso and quickly pulled down the Hellfire shirt, which looked like it was made for somebody roughly half his size.

"Dude, I told you. Wayne is out of town for the week. I tried washing it, but I think I fucked up. Didn't notice until I put it on. I couldn't be late again, so I'll have to make do." Eddie chuckled and took a seat next to Gareth.

You'd noticed Eddie, sure. He was handsome. Everybody and their grandma could see that. But never before today had you dared let your mind wander there. The thought had popped up a few times, but you'd religiously forced it away. He was one of your best friends, for fuck's sake.

The conversation continued, but your mind couldn't focus on anything besides the glimpse of skin you'd caught before Eddie sat down. Your mind was reeling with possibilities of what the rest of him could look like.

Why were you acting as if you'd never seen a guy without his shirt? Hadn't you gone swimming with the bunch of them just a few summers back? God, get your mind out of the gutter.

Eddie caught your distracted gaze and raised his eyebrows in question. "You good?" he mumbled. "Yeah!" Your voice was higher than you'd intended. You let out a quick cough to salvage it. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" You cringed at how flustered he'd been able to make you without trying or knowing.

"Never better." Eddie winked. The bell rang, emptying the cafeteria. Eddie grabbed his bag (or whatever was left of it since junior year) and raised from the bench. You averted your eyes, trying to prevent another damned look towards the shortened hemline.

You rushed to class, making sure Eddie and Jeff were following behind. You took your regular seat near the back and sat down with a loud sigh. Your deskmate was skipping once again.

The teacher started taking attendance but your attention was gone in an instant. You let your gaze fall back on Eddie. He was leaning forward, his head resting on his crossed arms, shirt riding up his back. He was sitting at the perfect watching angle; diagonally in front of you.

There were dimples in his lower back. You were discovering things about yourself today, because shit, you definitely liked that. A tattoo threatened to poke out from under his waistband, trailing from his hips to his waist. That too piqued your interest. It must've been a recent addition.

Whatever Jeff was whispering made Eddie snigger, which made his shoulders shake. He leaned back against the chair and stretched his arms above his head, yawning audibly. You were done for. The shirt raised to his waist, revealing the rest of the tattoo. Your legs crossed of their own admission when his hands rested behind his head lazily, pushing out his chest.