7

The Blue, the Red and Black, the Silver, and the Gold did not expect to take form when they collided.

They fought for centuries—at least the Red and Black did, after they all collided. It was always the Red and Black, trying to consume the other colors or escape them.

The Gold always tamed it, when the black got too big that it almost consumed its own essence of red. The Gold tempered it.

The Red and Black was relentless though, always trying to extinguish the other colors, especially now that they had merged.

After eons the colors finally took form.

Jisoo—the Blue, sprouted first, her body was illuminated in different shades of blue and some silver accents before it became her.

The Red and Black followed, albeit more angrily. It was borne out of darkness and smoke and fire and it raged and raged until it became Jennie. She immediately tried to extinguish the Blue, even in her new form.

Silver sparkles convalesced, looking like a thousand stars forming a body that splayed blue rays eventually, and they turned into Chaeyoung. She tried to intervene. She tried to stop Jennie from getting to Jisoo again like the first time she had ever sprouted, when they were only sparks.

She got in between them and Jennie switched targets. If she couldn't get to the Blue she would get to the Silver for making her so small.

Before she could, the Gold became sunshine and then became Lisa, who immediately intervened.

Jennie was livid over the fact that because of the other colors she kept becoming smaller and smaller over time. First she had encompassed everything as pure darkness, if she had only extinguished the Blue then it would have been fine but she turned into a small red and black spark instead.

She thought she could become bigger again when they all collided, but her darkness was always pushed back by the Gold and now she was turned into this smaller being that couldn't even fly in the void.

The void was different now, it was flat and black and had black reflective pools sometimes. She peeked into one and looked at her reflection. She felt disgusted with herself because she noticed once again that she was still different.

Just like before, when they were all sparks and she was two colors while the rest of them were only one, now it was her eyes that were different. Unlike the others, who had irises and the whites to their eyes, Jennie's eyes were pitch black. She had no whites, the pitch black encompassed her.

It was no wonder the first thing the Blue, Jisoo, told her was that she couldn't tell what she was looking at, what she was aiming to extinguish because she didn't look the same as the rest of them.

When she saw herself in that reflective pool, and she saw her eyes she ran away. Lisa, the Gold, tried to stop her but she ripped herself away from her.

"Wait!" Lisa begged.

Jennie ran harder. If she couldn't extinguish them then she would rather be alone. They made her feel small and insignificant and she was different anyway. She didn't belong here.

__________

After Jennie left them Lisa spent time with Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who were two halves of one. Lisa was Happy, she felt something she decided to call Love, but she was always aching because there was someone missing. So eventually she left them to search for her. She could no longer stay here while Jennie was gone.