18

A/N

Finally caught up to the "present-ish"

__________

The first time Chaeyoung saw Lisa in the living realm as an angel, Lisa was laying on the ground, looking at the stars next to an unnecessary fire because technically Lisa didn't really get cold unless it was way, way, way below freezing. She could roam the arctic with shorts and a tank top for hours before she finally felt it if she wanted to. She was an angel after all. Its not like she needed the fire to cook either, she hadn't felt the need to eat in about two months.

Which Lisa had to admit that even for a warrior archangel, was a little extreme, but she figured it was because of the lack of energy she wasted these days.

Ever since about a decade ago, suddenly Lisa didn't have much work to do. It was as if Hades suddenly started doing his job correctly instead of using the excuse of lost souls to roam the living realm and corrupt more souls.

Lisa snorted at herself at the thought. As if. She'd been alive during the battle of the Gods. She wasn't in their time, so she didn't really know what exactly happened during their battle, all she knew is that they must have defeated Hades and he retreated to the Underworld again.

The time she herself had been at was chaos. Even the fae from the Spiritual Realm had come down to earth to protect the humans. Lisa had found herself on the front lines of major battles fighting alongside the god Poseidon.

She had been there to watch as he was summoned by Hermes.

Lisa had to admit the guy was sort of alright. Lisa loved water so all the stuff he could do to manipulate it was really cool.

Poseidon gave them a big speech. He told them they could do it without him, that they needed to do it without him and protect the humans and that he only had to leave because the other Gods needed his help to help defeat Hades.

Then he left with Hermes.

Without Poseidon, alot of Angels perished, but what was worse was the humans. The ones that were close to their battle. The unsuspecting ones that were hit by a dose of evil and started killing each other too was the worst part of it for Lisa.

Lisa met another God during that time. Hestia. She liked her even more than Poseidon, way more. Hestia walked calmly in between the battle of angels fighting demons and humans fighting humans and Lisa was in awe of the way the humans simply set their weapons down when she was near, looking dazed, looking at their bloody hands like they had just came out of a trance. They stopped trying to gouge each others eyes out. They stopped trying to bash each other's skulls in with massive rocks.

And then they followed her with pained looks on their faces when they realized what they had just done once they came to their senses.

Hestia passed really close by her once, as Lisa flew up, flipped in the air, and drove her sword through a demon's back, one that had tried to rush the group of humans now flocking towards the goddess, looking hungry and greedy and murderous at how many humans there were to corrupt or kill or feed on.

Lisa made a face when the demon's black blood that smelled like bile splattered across her torso.

"Gross." Lisa said, making a face.

Lisa could have sworn Hestia smiled. Lisa flew down to the ground and landed. She inclined her head and kneeled quickly, driving her sword into the ground to the Goddess in greeting. She supposed she was supposed to wait until she said to rise but there were too many demons corrupting and killing angels and humans and Lisa figured Hestia would rather she vanquish them rather than do a silly little thing like continue bowing to her so Lisa spread her wings again, flying backwards into the battle again without another word.