19

A/N

I've pretty much had to designate four eras to keep myself in check. Primordial, Creator, Mortal, and Demigod era lol. Those are official now guys, I might do edits and Boldface the eras in previous chapters lol.

After for like ever, we are finally back to the Demigod one haha.

__________

The waterfall conversation did happen a week later. Lisa watched as the girl with silver hair, her twin flame, made it up to the cave, then sat next to her.

Lisa smiled.

"I guess I believe you now." Lisa admitted. "I believed you before, but once you left it was kind of hard not to think you were some god like Hypnos that just made me hallucinate everything, but now you're here. Are you like Apollo's kid or something?" Lisa asked innocently.

Chaeyoung had said she was a demigod after all, despite belonging to the Spiritual Realm. Maybe Apollo had gotten it on with some mortal woman and produced her and she got the gift of prophecy too when the mortal woman ascended eventually and became fae. Lisa didn't know how it all worked. She had a basic knowledge of beings and reincarnation cycles but that was it, considering she was always alone.

Chaeyoung giggled.

"What's so funny? He has the gift of prophecy doesn't he?" Lisa asked, wondering if maybe she had been confused about which god had what abilities. She was a little out of touch with the Celestial realm after all.

Yes, because of me, because I was his Patron Saint. Chaeyoung thought to herself. I gave it to him, not the other way around.

"Yes he does, but no, I'm not his daughter. You'll just have to keep guessing." Chaeyoung said, amused. Especially considering how she and Lisa, and their soulmates where the only beings in existence without parents. They had all had parents during their mortal cycles of course, but that was different, they were more like surrogate souls. The four of them were the only ones that had sprouted out of nothingness.

Even with Ella, the first ever human. Chaeyoung had always seen Jennie and Lisa as her moms, considering Jennie created her and Lisa's love helped her soul wake up. She saw herself and Jisoo as her adoptive moms, since they helped. Basically, in Chaeyoung's mind, Ella had four moms.

Lisa shook her head at her, pouting because she was never a good guesser, when she suddenly remembered something.

"Hey, in your vision I asked you if we could travel together, since we were both lonely. I didn't hear the answer, it cut off before you did. Do you want to?" Lisa asked hopefully, imagining someone she could talk to in between slaying spirits and demons. Someone to enjoy the water she camped out next to and the fires she made while she looked at the stars. Someone to kill the monotony as she followed the wrath of Hades, cleaning up the mess he left behind.

"As much as I wish we could Lis, we can't." Chaeyoung said, her own heart breaking at the fact that they couldn't, she knew what would happen if they did. It was too early on. Someone would come after Lisa for being that close with the sage, torture her for her true name because she knew the gods would assume correctly that Lisa knew it. Lisa would never give it up and she'd inevitably end up slain, or Chaeyoung would die trying to intervene.

She had to wait for Lisa to meet Jennie and go to the underworld with her first.

Lisa nodded slowly, her face falling. "Oh," is all she could manage out as her heart dropped at the answer. "Okay."

"It's too dangerous Lisa. For the both of us. You're very important. We can't be together like that all of the time. Hopefully, eventually we can."

"I'm starting to think you lied and you are Apollo's kid." Lisa joked, trying to lighten her own mood as she remembered the message Hermes had sent her from him when she was born as a fully grown angel about her supposedly being important.