9

A/N

Just wanted to ask if any of you guys are in need of a kidney? Gotta sell mine so I'm ready for that comeback tour 🔥🔥🔥🔥

______________

"Why do you look like that?" Jisoo asked Lisa as she walked into the throne room in the Spiritual Realm.

"Because I'm in love." Lisa answered dreamily.

"With who?" Jisoo questioned.

"You know who." Lisa answered.

"You're not in love with her." Jisoo said, frowning.

"I've been in love with her since the beginning." Lisa countered. "Ever since she was the Red and Black."

"She can't love you back Lisa!" Jisoo scolded her.

"She does though."

"You think she does?" Chaeyoung asked now, having walked into her throne room too right after them and hearing the conversation.

"She does. I know it." Lisa said confidently.

"Then why hasn't she told you that." Jisoo asked.

"Maybe she doesn't understand it yet." Chaeyoung supplied. The more timelines she saw, the more visions she saw, the more she understood that the future was a lot more complicated than any of them knew which meant the past was just as bad and Chaeyoung had come to a conclusion—feelings were difficult.

"Who doesn't understand love?" Jisoo continued arguing.

"We didn't, at first." Chaeyoung suggested.

"We did. We just didn't have a word for it yet." Jisoo pointed out. "We always acted on love. She never has."

Lisa scowled at her, wishing she just understood.

______________

For the first time in her existence, Jennie always felt happy. Lisa would come visit all the time and they would spend their days making Elysium even more beautiful. Jennie didn't even recognize it anymore. It felt like she wasn't even in the underworld but in some special realm outside of it, one created out of Lisa and Jennie.

The day Jennie knew she was in love was the same day she ruined everything by realizing what being in love meant. It happened on the same day Lisa finally convinced Jennie to visit the other realms.

"Jennie?"

Jennie had been sitting on the edge of the cliff by Lisa's waterfall in Elysium. She was making more flecks appear. It was a power she had, to create precious metals but now the flecks weren't just made out of gold, they were silver and blue too. Sometimes she could even make the flecks red. At some point she figured out she could do that.

Then she figured out she could make rocks out of the flecks. Rocks that Lisa's humans really liked so she would send them up. She decided to keep the names Silver and Gold for those rocks. But she called the blue rocks Sapphire instead and the red flecks Ruby's because she didn't really like their original names. It might have had to do with the fact Jisoo was the Blue and she was called the Red and Black. Jisoo didn't like her, and Jennie didn't like the Red and Black either. Sometimes, when she merged all the different colored flecks together, they made a clear iridescent rock, she called that one a Diamond.

"Did I put in too much flecks in the waterfall?" Jennie asked Lisa worriedly, looking down at the waterfall and all the flecks she had just made.