2

Jisoo led Lisa to her new chambers, they were right across the hall from Jisoo's room. Jennie occupied the room in between theirs at the end of the hall.

"I'd give you a tour of the palace but it's too big and I'm lazy so you can just figure out where everything is yourself." Jisoo commented. "You have everything you need in here anyway. I'll send someone for you when it's time for dinner."

"You guys eat?"

"Of course, we're having fresh humans today." Jisoo answered smirking. "We caught some live ones trying to sneak in the other day."

"Humans?"

"Duh. How do you like your meat? Rare?" Jisoo asked curiously.

Lisa blanched.

"Oh right, you're an angel so you probably like it well done. It doesn't matter though. Jennie steals Gordon Ramsay's spirit when he sleeps so he cooks a lot for us. I'm sure he'll also have a whole spread of dishes made of human so you can just pick something."

Jisoo walked out of the room and couldn't help the laugh that escaped her once she was in the hall. The look on Lisa's face had been hilarious. Jisoo couldn't wait for dinner now.

Lisa put her face in her hands as she sat on her new bed. The room was huge and lavish, there were fur carpets and marble statues and tapestries and a four poster bed. Everything was made of black, with gold and red tones.

Lisa finally came to her senses and realized just where she was. She realized what she had just done.

She was trapped in the underworld with Satan and her demons who ate humans for dinner. She was sure to end up in Tartarus now.

"Oh no, Rosie." Lisa said out loud. "What if I can't call her anymore?"

Lisa was startled and fell off her new bed a second later when she felt the bed dip next to her.

"Fuck! Rosie, you scared the shit out of me!" Lisa yelled when she saw it was just her best friend and not some fire breathing demon that had suddenly materialized out of no where.

Rosie giggled as she helped pick Lisa back up.

"For an angel you're kind of clumsy Lis. Who falls off beds when they have literal wings?"

Lisa didn't respond. She didn't really have a come back for that. The only time she was graceful was when she was fighting.

"Do you like your new home?" Rosie asked.

"They eat humans Rosie!"

"They don't eat humans." Rosie answered as she walked around the room, looking at everything. "Jennie has good taste."

"In humans?!" Lisa asked, bewildered, thinking they were still talking about eating.

"I'm talking about the palace Lis. It's beautifully decorated."

"You really think Hades took the time to decorate this place?" Lisa answered grumpily. "I'm sure she has better things to do like eating humans and making evil spirits and corrupting souls. Who needs such a big place anyway, I've slept outside on the ground for most of my lifetime, but of course the god of death and wealth would be this boujee and build such a ridiculously big palace." Lisa finished, rolling her eyes.

"Boujee? Have you been watching human shows again?" Rosie asked, smirking.

Lisa blushed a bit before mumbling, "I like watching their dance shows, sue me. Anyway whatever, it doesn't even look like anyone lives here besides her and her demon friend, this place is massive. It's unnecessary."