3

_____ The Spiritual Realm___

Jisoo walked down the length of the crystalline bridge, holding Rosie's hand. They made it to the edge, where it broke off. This bridge was the only exit to the spiritual realm.

Jisoo looked down, watching the clouds under them. She then looked up to the sky, admiring all the stars and the galaxies and auroras and different timelines that swirled around in it. Jisoo had lived here with Rosie for centuries now but she would never cease to be amazed, this realm was truly ethereal.

"I'm going to miss this place but I know I'll miss you the most." Jisoo finally said, breaking the silence and grabbing Rosie's other hand, making Rosie face her. They had been quiet for several minutes, content to be in each others presence.

"I wish you didn't have to do this." Rosie answered.

"They're our friends. Someone has to protect them."

"I know, but the sacrifice you're making—" Rosie trailed off, trying to compose herself. "You won't be at peace anymore."

"You're making an even bigger sacrifice. I'm the lucky one Rosie. I'll forget everything about this place. I'll forget what I'm missing out on. I'll forget you. You're going to have to live for centuries knowing I don't even remember you anymore." Jisoo said, touching Rosie's cheek tenderly.

Rosie tried not to cry because her heart was breaking. Jisoo was her soulmate, but Jisoo would soon forget that. Rosie wished she hadn't seen what she had seen. She wished she hadn't pieced together the two fates that were likely to befall the realms. She wished she could be selfish and keep Jisoo to herself but the fate of all the realms was at stake and they needed to protect Jennie and Lisa at all costs so that they could do what the universe had tasked them to do.

Jisoo kissed Rosie one last time. They stayed there, kissing under the spiritual realm's stars for what would have been years probably. Time flowed differently here compared to the other realms. They kissed each other until Rosie felt the fall of Hades. Her eyes flashed blue before turning back to normal.

"It's time."

"I love you." Jisoo answered in response.

Rosie reached up to caress Jisoo's cheek, looking deeply into her eyes before moving her hand to Jisoo's temple, taking out whispy blue threads that turned into a blue glass bead. Multicolored blue whisps swirled inside of it. She smiled to herself as she looked at it because of course Jisoo's soul and her memories were the same color as her own.

They were soulmates after all.

Jisoo opened her eyes when Rosie was done.

"Who are you? Why are you crying?" Jisoo asked the girl in front of her in concern.

Rosie swallowed the lump in her throat, wiping the tears that were freely flowing away before handing Jisoo the bow and arrows that were crafted just for her.

"I'm the sage. You've just been reborn. This will be your last lifetime before your judgement day. You can save your soul if you do your duty well and serve in the underworld." Rosie answered as calmly as she could but she could feel her voice shake.

Jisoo nodded, taking the bow and quiver full of arrows. They were black, Jisoo saw glowing blue engravings flash on them when she touched them as Rosie handed them over before the blue disappeared and faded into black again.

"Come with me." Rosie said holding out her hand. Jisoo grabbed it and Rosie took them to the edge of the bridge. "We have to jump."

Jisoo only nodded again, trusting her fully and jumped from the bridge with Rosie. They disappeared into the clouds.