Open Window

(Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader x Steve Harrington)

Summary: You get really into your weekend tryst with Steve and Eddie.

Warnings: Language, masturbation, squirting, mentions of blood, fluff at the end, slight female dom, stripping, cowgirl, semi-established poly relationship, vaginal sex, vaginal fingering, NSFW, and lotsa naughty touching!

Pairings: Steve Harrington x Eddie Munson, Steve Harrington x Fem!Reader, Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader, Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader x Steve Harrington

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You're not quite sure when it really started, but then again, what sane person could be? All the shit that's been going down in Hawkins is supposed to be what shocks you, yet the fact of you ending up in a highly charged sexual relationship with both Eddie Munson and Steve Harrington - that wasn't what anyone expected for a Midwestern girl in a dizzying few weeks. 

And that's who you had been before things began to shift and looks were exchanged. Was it a crippling fear leading to held hands, white knuckled grips nearly shredding flimsy bed sheets, or this irresistibly odd pull that connected you three together? It's something you are not sure you'll ever have the answer to.

Days began to bleed into one another, leaving behind worries about what others would think if they knew, rationality a passing memory. Every time you gathered at Steve's place or Eddie's trailer, it became more heated than the last. Your introverted shell took a hit from each bruise Steve would paint across your thighs - an enriching deep red he'd use his mouth to clean with false apology, knowing you both fucking loved it. 

Eddie's fondness fell into taking you hard enough to shatter some drywall behind Steve's bed, fuck up his own bed, and render you unable to sit properly - leaving the two boys with Cheshire-wide smirks at your shared friend group's questioning. Eventually, your quieted persona broke apart in such a hungry manner that containing it wasn't possible any longer.

Your parents had left you to watch the family pets and your one story home, some banquet in Indianapolis they were obligated to. You wasted no time in inviting your guys over, the first time you'd all be meeting at your place.

 Heavily tasked, you overly pampered yourself, in further detail, making sure your sheets were fresh, the beer was ice cold, and you were nice and prepared in... other ways. You used minimal makeup, a simple silk nightgown you took your last allowance payment to purchase, and your first real pair of lacy underwear. They were on their way to you by mere minutes...

~*~

You are giddy, cheeks kissed with a heat, as you watch the freshly shaved expanse of your thighs bounce against one another in eager anxiety. It seems like Hawkins can always provide a natural soundtrack for whatever-the-fuck is happening in your life, so a thunderstorm isn't the least bit surprising to you. 

It's calming, giving you the courage to approach the door upon seeing them roll up in Steve's car outside. You sneak a peek through your mom's maroon drapes, Eddie's hands moving rapidly in front of Steve's face, before Steve palms his forehead in frustration, motioning to his radio. They're arguing over music again.

You roll your eyes and grow impatient, thumping your knuckles across the glass to attempt attention. Steve is the first to see your action, scoffing at Eddie, who points back at him to place blame. You flip them the double bird, letting the curtains drop, unlocking your front door and pulling it open, standing in front with your arms crossed. Fucking you, fucking each other - boys will still be pain in the ass boys. Ruining my sexy reveal plan... little bitches.