CHAPTER 1: THE CONCEPT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(DISCLAIMER: THIS ENTIRE STORY IS STRUCTERED IN TERMS OF A SCRIPT FOR BOTH ACTORS AND GAMES, THE ONLY ONES THAT ARENT IS THIS CHAPTER AND CHAPTER 6.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, this is a story concept for my au's Sonic Adventure 3. This story will be taking place in-between the events of Sonic's Lost World and Forces. With that all out of the way, here are the basic Guidelines we will be following:

1. Do not half-ass the story in any way.
2. Reference past Sonic Games such as Sonic 06, Sonic Generations, Sonic Colors, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic Lost World.
3. Introduce a clear and cut motive for why the Main Introduced Character does what he and/or she does.
4. Have the Introduced Main Character change throughout the story.
5. Include some of the Custom Heroes.
6. Be chronological with the story order.
7. Be structured in such a way that the missions the characters go on are in a cohesive order.
8. Have a structured ending for the game/story

With these out of the way let us get into the basic gameplay elements. For starters there will be 0 boosting, as the sonic adventure games never had boosting at all. There will instead be the main roles of this new game, which of which characters can have multiple different classes/roles. These are the roles each character falls into.

Speed Characters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, 0M-N1/Omni the Cyborg, Zeena the Zeti and Blaze the Cat.
Flying Characters: Cream the Rabbit, Tails the Fox, Omega the Robot, Rouge the Bat, Zohr the Zeti, and Silver the Hedgehog
Mech/shooting Characters: Tails the Fox, Doctor Eggman, Silver the hedgehog, Blaze the cat, Shadow the Hedgehog (to an extent), Shade the Echidna, Zohr the Zeti and Omni the Cyborg.
Treasure Hunting Characters: Knuckles the Echidna, Rouge the Bat, Zohr the Zeti, Shade the Echidna, and Big the Cat.
Stealth Characters: Zohr the Zeti, Zeena the Zeti, Cream the Rabbit, Amy Rose the hedgehog, Omni the Cyborg, Doctor Eggman, Silver the Hedgehog, and Tails the Fox.
Combat characters, (which is all characters, but the most prominent ones are as follows): Amy Rose the Hedgehog, Doctor Eggman, Rouge the Bat, Knuckles the Echidna, Omni the Cyborg, Zeena the Zeti, Big the Cat, Blaze the Cat, Shadow the Hedgehog, Rouge the Bat, Silver the Hedgehog, and Shade the Echidna.

Next up I would Like to bring up the Fact that the levels will take place in a chronological order, and you, as in the player, will only be able to replay the levels after the game is complete. There will also, of course, be the Chao Garden, where all characters will be able to help new chao, and depending on their main abilities, the chao will adopt those specific traits. However, the chao garden is something we will not go over in this main story. With that out of the way, let's get into the game's story, gameplay itself, and level design.