CHAPTER 4: GAME ACT 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Screen returns as we see Omni running through Angel Island. The Scene then transitions seamlessly into a level in which you would be racing against shadow. There is no Consequence for loosing this level, but it is a nice little bonus. If you win, then Omni will say, "I'm the greatest ultimate lifeform~!" After this the heroes would run to the shrine to see that the chaos emeralds are all gone.

Cream:
(Panicked)
No! NONONO! WHERE DID THE EMERALDS GO!?

Knuckles would touch the master emerald, and he'd sense where the Chaos Emeralds are.

Knuckles:
(Shocked)
This is worse than I thought.

Rouge looks at Knuckles.

Rouge:
(Angrily, yet mostly just concerned)
WHAT? WHAT, IS WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT KNUCKLES?!

Knuckles looks back at Rouge.

Knuckles:
(Shocked and concerned)
The Chaos emeralds we gathered where-... dispersed when Omni used the Master emerald.

Omni does not waste any time loathing himself and simply looks at Knuckles.

Omni:
(Calm and collected)
We need to round them up again, and fast.

Shadow nods as he pulls out his chaos emerald.

Shadow:
CHAOS, CONTROL!

All of our heroes disappear into a green flash of light as the screen transitions to the Lost Hex, where we see Sonic and Amy appear.

Sonic:
(Surprised)
Well, this is unexpected...

Amy:
(Serious)
WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT AROUND OR BE SHOCKED RIGHT NOW SONIC!!! WE NEED TO GO, AND WE NEED TO DO IT NOW!!!

Sonic:
(Nervous)
Alright... Calm down...

Now it's time for the multi-character segment levels, AKA, the Emerald Round-Up mission. For Sonic and Amy's Segment you'd need to run around the zone until you reach the end, finding the first Chaos emerald. This is the same as the beginning of the game so It's not too difficult. When the level ends Sonic and Amy disappear into a green light as the camera transitions to another scene, in which we see Eggman, Tails, and Omega as they all appear in the GUN facility.

Eggman:
(Confused)
How did we get here!?

Tails:
(Serious)
No time to think about that, we need to hurry!

Omega looks at Tail and Eggman

Omega:
(Serious, Calm, and Collected)
I 100% agree, we must focus completely on the current objective.

This would be a 3-sub-segment part of the level where you'd start by playing as Tails, who would need to unlock 3 switches to open a gate for Eggman and Omega. After this Eggman would need to, somewhat unwillingly, do a memory pattern to open the final gate for Omega, who would then blast a ton of robots and perform platforming in order to get the 2nd chaos emerald and all 3 of them disappear into a red light. We then see Knuckles, Rouge, and Shade as all 3 of them arrive in the desert.

Shade:
(Shocked and Very Confused)
How did this even happen!?

Rouge:
(Shocked, Confused, and Somewhat Angry)
I don't know, but that doesn't matter.