𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ DESTINY didn't like the way it ended in the original timeline

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ DESTINY didn't like the way it ended in the original timeline. He pitied the poor soul of Vittorio who endured pain throughout his whole life. Someone pure as him didn't deserve all that sorrow, abandonment, and betrayal. What he truly deserved was love but he failed upon getting so. Destiny has the utmost power in this universe which is why it decides to change the fate of Vittorio. All the men and women who were an important part of his life or were responsible for certain things that affected his life were brought along with him in a room to witness all those moments in his dreadful life so that those events can be changed in the present. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Vincenzo boarded his flight to South Korea, after his father's death, and his adoptive brother's attempt to murder him, he was leaving Italy forever. His plan was straight, recover 15 tons of gold that he helped a recently-dead Chinese tycoon secretly stash within the basement of Geumga Plaza. His chain of thoughts was broken when he felt a white light consume him.

Jang Han-seo was sitting in his office glancing at the wound that he received last night for messing up some work from his elder half-brother Jang Han-Seok. The wound brought back all the memories of the abuse that he went through all these years. His brother was the sole reason for his drug addiction and his depression. When he was younger he couldn't take it anymore, so he decided to end his suffering but it seems luck was never in his destiny. If it had been two inches deeper, he would have been free, not waking up with drips and machines in a hospital with his brother's smirking face. He still remembers those words, "You won't be able to leave me Han-Seo, not in this birth, nor your upcoming seven births. At least, not until... I want." He was used to it now, all the beatings, insults, and abuse, affected him but not like they used to do before. Every night he wished that all of this nightmare will be over soon and the next day will be a new start. Many days and nights went but nothing changed, nor the torment, nor his brother. He was so deeply engulfed in his thoughts that he did not notice when his surroundings changed until he saw his brother's face.

Jang Jun-woo or should I say Jang Han-seok was with his boss Hong Cha-young at Wusang Law Firm. She was frustrated as she had a new fight with her father. Han-seok knew it was nothing new, he tried to calm his boss down. Honestly, Han-seok himself didn't know why every day he acts like a dumb and naïve man. At first, it was because of fun but now the reason was in front of him, Cha-young. He always liked her energetic aura and her tendency to overreact. He didn't even realize when he started liking her as a true friend. Many people always mistook his feelings for Cha-young. But he was already in love with someone. Someone who came as a guardian angel in his life but turned into an addiction that he cannot overcome. "Jun-woo" Cha-young's voice disturbed his thoughts before he could realize both of them were no anymore at Wusang, it seemed like a theatre but what shocked him more was that his brother was also there.

All the tenants of Guemga Plaza, Hong Yoo-chan, Choi Myung-hee, Han Seung-hyuk, and Nam Joo-sung are taken from their respective places and have been transferred to the theatre.

When almost everyone was there, the chaos started erupting, questions like, "Where are we?" "Who are these guys?" "Why are we here?" can be heard in the theatre.

Finally, Destiny decided to end the chaos, "Everyone please be silent and be seated." The shouts and noises eventually reduced and they all were seated. "Now, you may all be wondering, who am I? Why are you here? etc. So, let me tell you, I am Destiny and you all have been brought here to watch the life of Vittorio Cassano."

•,¸,.·' '·.,¸,•

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃