𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ VITTORIO CASSANO was someone who suffered throughout his whole life, whether it was his childhood or present

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ VITTORIO CASSANO was someone who suffered throughout his whole life, whether it was his childhood or present. The fear of abandonment always lingered in his mind. Getting abandoned by his mother when he was just a mere child, had an enormous impact on him. He could only rely upon his big brother who was going through the same thing. That's the day when he swore to himself that he will make himself that powerful that people will re-think thousand times before even thinking of abandoning him. 

A ray of light showed in his dark fate when an Italian Mafia decides to adopt the orphaned brothers. His foster family was so good whether be his new father or the new brother whom he grew fond of as days passed. He thought everything was all daisies in his life but even small wounds leave a scar then, a fatal wound leaves a much deeper scar that can never fade. 

Following his brother's footsteps, he decided to become a lawyer, having a sharp mind made this a cakewalk for him. But he wanted to do something more so, he opened his own company, which he started from scratch and developed into the most successful business group in the present. 

A Chinese business tycoon who comes seeking his and his brothers' help brings a golden fortune in their life and to guard that fortune Vittorio had to live in his motherland where he never dreamt of returning. Old scars, old wounds, and old places are some things that are always like those annoying, clingy persons who never leave no matter how hard you try. But it seemed like the arrival of the tycoon not only brought a golden fortune but a loving fortune too. 

Vittorio Cassano never thought he will be able to open his heart full of scars to someone but a certain bubbly, happy-to-go, kind man made it possible. No matter how hard he tried to resist the feeling, he fell for him even harder. That person was someone he never asked for but still, his heart unknowingly ached for him. A person like Vittorio has great difficulty when it comes to trusting someone but when they trust someone they put their whole trust in him.  

When the time finally came to have that gold fortune in his hands, things take a drastic turn that he never expected. Seems like they were numerous dark secrets hidden which turned his life upside down. 

The most difficult situation in life is when you stand at a crossroads and your whole life depends on the path you choose for your journey. And time has now put Vittorio in the same position where he has to choose between his brother, who was the one who never abandoned him and stick with him the whole time, and his lover, who deceived and lied to him but still loved him with all his heart. The choice may seem simple to the rest but it is hard for Vittorio when he has to choose between the two persons for whom he can take lives or give his life. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃