𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

The scene changes

The scene changes.

"It's been two days. Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Jun-woo asks dramatically. "Look at her." He says pointing at Cha-young who was looking tensed.

"I am sorry." The man says.

"Seriously." Jun-woo said crossing his arms.

"I told you to keep your eye on all the newly employed researchers. I didn't want them to complain, so I got them to live at Chairman's villa." Cha-young shouts at the last part. "If that researcher talks nonsense, we will loose this suit."

"The researcher won't talk nonsense, he would say the truth which you are miserably failing to understand" Mr. Hong says.

"And it will be the end for the new drugs as well." Jun-woo says in a loud voice.

"I am truly sorry." The man apologizes and bows.

"Do the higher-ups know?" Cha-young asks.

"Well, he got to know now" Mr. Han says pointing at Han-seo.

"Well, he truly got to know" Han-seo thought.

"No ma'am. They don't." The man replied.

"Let's keep it that way. Don't you dare tell them." Cha-young says and Jun-woo points his finger at them and says.

"He already knows" Han-seo thought.

"Never."

"Okay." The man replied and Cha-young sighs.

The scene changes. Cha-young and Jun-woo were walking away.

"This is driving me nuts. No matter how hard we try to cover it up, one whistleblower will end up everything." Cha-young says.

"What if they go to your dad?" Jun-woo asks her.

"Gosh! I don't want to say it loud because I don't want to jinx it." Cha-young says and Jun-woo immediately apologizes.

"Sorry, Cha-young."

"They can go to the police, the prosecution, or the reporters. Just not my dad." Cha-young says.

"And still, they will go to your dad" Vittorio says.

"Seeing how we have not heard anything, I don't think they are there yet." Jun-woo says.

"If they knew anything, they wouldn't go to an incompetent lawyer." Cha-young says and Jun-woo nods. Suddenly, she notices something and signals Jun-woo to look as well. A group of men were coming.

"Who is that?" Jun-woo asks.

"Chairman Jang Han-seo of Babel." Cha-young answers.

"You are the CEO?" The tenants started asking.