𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

The scene changes

The scene changes. Mr. Han was leaving in his car.

"Good night"

"Good night" Mr. Han leaves.

"What? You are sending me home"

"Good night" Choi sits in her car and opens the window.

"Ms. Hong, come here" Cha-young walks towards Myung-hee's car but she signals her to step closer. Myung-hee holds her neck and pulls her closer.

Mr. Hong grits his teeth in anger, how dare that bitch touch his precious daughter.

"Hong Cha-young. If you mess with me again, that will be the end of you, you brat" Myung-he threatens her but Cha-young smiles.

"Do let me know when you get the chance. I would not mind a near death experience" Cha-young says with a big smile.

Vittorio smiled at this while Cha-young smirked.

"Seriously. You are one big nut-job. The three strike rule doesn't apply to you. One strike, and you are done" Myung-hee threatens her again.

"I am sorry to bring this up, but you should cut your nails. I think you just scratched my neck" Cha-young says while placing her hand on the hand which gripped her neck. Choi chuckles at this and leaves her neck.

"Let's go" She says to the driver and her car goes.

"Good night"

"Good night"

"Gosh, she could have infected me with the germs from her nails" Cha-young says.

They chuckled at this while Myung-hee clutched her fists.

She checks her phone and saw the text she received from her father.

"Come home right now"

"What? What is it this time?" Cha-young thinks. "Gosh. Why does he keep calling me?"

Mr. Hong rolls his eyes at this and Cha-young glares at him while the rest sigh.

The scene changes to the ANT company.

"Tear down everything even if there is a party going on today" Seok-do says to his men.

"Yes, sir"

"Yes, sir"

"What if there are people like the Italian ambassador in the party?" Soo-nam asks his boss.

"All right, tear down everything after you escort them somewhere else" Seok-do says.

"Yes, sir"

"Yes, sir"

"Go on"

"Let's go"