𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

The scene changes

The scene changes. 

"Mr. Nam. I will be your bodyguard and do chores around the office for you. Please do not close it down," Lee says to Mr. Nam. 

"It doesn't work like that," Mr. Hong says even though it was hurting him that in future his law firm will be closed. 

"We can not keep the place for long. Our registration will expire soon," Mr. Nam says to the tenants. 

"If this is about money, sell anything you have to my pawnshop. I will give you a good price," Lee tells him. 

Lee's wife scoffed at this and says to her husband, "No matter whether it is you in the past or the future, you will always be stupid." 

"Don't be ridiculous. We have no money" Lee's wife says to him. 

"Well..." Vincenzo was coming there climbing the stairs with Vittorio. 

Vittorio was already sensing some kind of drama here. 

"Gosh. Sir!" Ms. Seo says as she sees Vincenzo and Vittorio. 

Few people in the theatre rolled their eyes at this. 

"What?" 

"Sir! You are back," Mr. Nam says. 

"Mr. Cassano. Mr. Park." 

"Sir." They all greeted them. Ms. Kwak came and blocked their way. 

"I was worried," She says. 

"Thank you," Vincenzo says. 

"You look better than I thought you would be," Lee says. 

"Did you want him to be bedridden or paralyzed or on a wheelchair?" Mr. Hong asks Lee who was scared to match his gaze. 

"I don't know it is my future self," He meekly responds. 

"Well, then," The Cassano brothers were going ahead but this time Mrs. Jang blocked their way. 

"Why this getting funnier?" Some of them thought. 

"Wait. About what you two said helping us move to the other building..." 

Vincenzo got irritated by this however somewhere he also knew that the doubt in the minds of the tenant was also valid. 

"Let's talk about it next time. He needs some rest," Vittorio says. 

"But..." Vincenzo and Vittorio try to walk ahead but this time Larry grabs Vittorio's hand. 

"By the looks of it, you and your brother won't be able to reach your room at this point," Han-seo says to his best friend in Italian who simply nods in agreement. 

"By 'talk about it next time' do you mean you will reconsider it?" He asks. 

"He didn't mean that," Mr. Hong says.