𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

The scene changes to Jipuragi Law Firm

"It's not hard at all. I have a knack for turning the tables. Gosh. Please trust me on this. I can win this" He keeps the phone back in his pocket. He opens the envelope and takes out the papers. 'NAMDONGBU DISTRICT COURT HEARING NOTIFICATION' He sighs and goes on the terrace. 

FLASHBACK

"I know this is a tough decision. May I ask why?" Mr. Hong asks him. 

"I realized it when I watched the trial. That if I stay silent a lot of people will be wronged" Min-chul replies. 

Mr. Hong smiled at this while some others like Jun-woo and Han Seung-hyuk were fuming in anger. 

"Yes. I am glad you have made up up your mind. Thank you so much. Then, what is their biggest lie that they have been spreading?" Mr. Hong asks him. 

"The clinical trials of the new drug was basically murder" Min-chul answers. 

Some of them were shocked while the rest knew this was coming. 

"Pardon?" 

"The higher ups gave the order. We were ordered to inject the new drug, RDU-90, to five test subjects infinitely. They told us to see how much how they could endure" Min-chul explains it to Mr. Hong. 

Most of them gasped at this. 

"How could they even do that?" Mi-ri says. 

"They are monsters" Hee-soo says. 

"They indeed are" Mr. Hong says. 

Cha-young was trying to process the information. She was siding with Babel who was doing all those monstrous atrocities and was thinking her father was fighting on the wrong side. 

"How could they do that?" Mr. Hong asks in shock. 

"And RDU-90 is not just a pain killer. It is a narcotic pain killer" Min-chul says. 

The scientists inject the medicine to the test subject and he coughs blood. The scientists try to restrain the test subject. The test subject dies. 

Some of them turned their head away not wanting to see the scene. Mr. Hong Clutched his fist in anger. 

"Babel Pharma didn't care about the test subjects' life from the start. I tried to drop off from the experiment, but they threatened to hurt my family" Min-chul tells Mr. Hong. 

"Of course, they would" Hee-soo says. 

"Will you appear as a witness in court and testify what you just told me?" Mr. Hong asks him. 

"You will guarantee the safety of me and my family, right?" Min-chul asks him. 

"I can't guarantee it now but I will do whatever it takes" Mr. Hong answers.