𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

The scene changes to Jipuragi Law Firm's office

The scene changes to Jipuragi Law Firm's office. Mr. Hong was talking to someone on the phone.

"Yes. I am telling you the truth. We have hope now. Yes. Just trust me. Sure."

Vincenzo enters the office with his brother whose expressions were calm and composed. They sat on the seats in front of Mr. Nam and Vincenzo gives him a 'What is going on?' look.

Judging her father's look, she knew that her father had received some good news.

"I have no idea what is going on with him," Mr. Nam replies and Vincenzo sits on the chair while Vittorio stands beside him. "But he is in a good mood all of a sudden."

Mr. Hong guessed what that news might be.

"All of a sudden?" Vincenzo asks.

"Yes" Mr. Nam says nodding his head.

"I will call you again tomorrow night. Okay" Mr. Hong says as he hangs up the call. "Mr. Cassano, Mr. Park did you have lunch yet?" Mr. Hong asks Vincenzo and Vittorio.

Now, the rest of them were also curious in knowing what made Mr. Hong so excited.

"Not yet" Vittorio answers.

"Order them something" Mr. Hong says to Nam.

"Shall I?" Mr. Nam says and goes to order some food.

"How about we order tangsuyuk and some drinks?" Mr. Hong says to Mr. Nam.

At this point, Mr. Nam was also surprised.

"Do you mean that? That's a first!" Mr. Nam says.

"Of course" Mr. Hong replied.

"Hold on," Cha-young enters the office in a very bad mood. She slams her bag on the table and puts her hand in the pockets.

Vincenzo rolls his eyes knowing that know he will have to say goodbye to the free meal.

"You and I need to talk, Mr. Hong Yu-Chan" Cha-young says.

All of them knew Cha-young was pissed off very badly because of what happened earlier.

"She said 'Mr. Hong Yu-chan' It's a red alert so, I will evacuate" Mr. Nam says and leaves. He also signals Vincenzo and Vittorio to come outside.

"I can understand that you don't want to help me. Then, at least don't ruin my future" Cha-young says.

Mr. Hong scoffed at this and Cha-young looked down.

"When did I ruin your future?" Mr. Hong asks. Mr. Nam opens one of the windows and signals Vincenzo and Vittorio to come outside. Vincenzo nods and they start to leave.

"Right. You got what you deserved. You are a man of conscience" Cha-young says. As Vincenzo was leaving Mr. Hong blocks his way. Vincenzo and Vittorio try to go from the other direction but Vincenzo hurts his foot in process.