𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

The scene changes to Mr

The scene changes to Mr. Hong's house where Cha-young was sitting. Han-seo's picture was kept in front of her. She dips the stick in the red sauce and then, draws with it on Han-seo's picture. 

All of them were bewildered to see this. 

"What are you doing, Ms. Hong?" The tenants started asking in shock and surprise. 

"All right. Keep smiling. Pretty soon, you will be shedding tears of blood," Cha-young says in a whispering tone and chuckles. She takes the shot glass and circles Han-seo's pic with three times and then, drinks it. She pours another shot as she looks at her father's picture. 

Han-seo would lie if he did not say that he was kind of horrified seeing this. Vincenzo, on the other hand was amused seeing this. Cha-young was getting more and more embarrassed seeing her drunk future self's actions. 

"Ms. Hong, you know voodoo and black magic?" Toto said in shock and fear. 

"I used to think she was the only sane person here," Ms. Kwak muttered. 

"Dad. I don't think I can be a wonderful lawyer like you. But instead I will be one hell of a tenacious lawyer," She says and drinks the shot and smiles. 

"I am sure will be," Mr. Hong said to Cha-young. 

The scene changes to Jipuragi Law Firm's office. 

"I hope we get along." Cha-young says to the chef and hands him over the card. She then, moves to Mr. Tak's direction and says the same. 

"So, you have re-opened the law firm, that was kind of expected," Vittorio says to Cha-young. 

"Sir, I hope we get along." She then, moves to Ms. Seo. 

"I hope we get along. You are so beautiful." 

Ms. Seo blushed at this. However, the rest of them knew Cha-young was just flattering the residents so that she is on their good books. 

"I hope we get along. You are also very beautiful," She says to Mrs. Jang. She gave all the tenants her new card. 

Mrs. Jang smiled at this. 

"Law Firm Jipuragi has come back to life!" Cha-young shouts and only Mr. Nam claps loudly. "Feel free to ask me for help."

"Does this mean we will resume what we have been working on?" Lee asks her. 

"I guess that is kind of obvious," Mr. An said. 

"Yes. I will continue my dad's work regarding to the lawsuit, related to this building's tenants," Cha-young answers. 

"Then, what about Mr. Cassano?" Ms. Seo asks. 

"Forget about him. He can do whatever he likes. We have her now. I hope we get along. Congratulations," Ms. Kwak says and starts clapping and Cha-young bows and the rest also start clapping.