𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

The scene changes to outside the police station

"So, why are you here? I was so shocked when I saw you here with that lawyer," Jun-woo says. 

Jun-woo in the theatre was of course aware why Vittorio was there but he still had a feeling that the on-screen Vittorio will lie to him about this but then again he wasn't all innocent now, was he? 

"Well, I could ask the same," Vittorio said to Jun-woo. 

"She was my senior when she was in Wusang," Jun-woo replied. 

"Oh. Well, that lawyer and me are acquaintances. You know I told you about that lawsuit regarding the building I own here," Vittorio says and Jun-woo nods as he remembered. "He is helping me with that and that law suit was previously handled by Ms. Hong's father, Mr. Hong, so that's how I know her." 

"I am sorry I lied to you," Vittorio apologized to his boyfriend. 

"It's okay," Jun-woo replied with a reassuring smile. 

Meanwhile, Han-seo wanted to shout that his brother is an even bigger liar but held back because he knew they will know that sooner or later. 

"I see," Jun-woo said.

"We should head back inside," Vittorio said and Jun-woo nodded as they headed back inside.

The scene changes back to the police station.

A delivery man comes there.

"Who ordered the cheeseburgers from BurgerJura?" 

Cha-young automatically had a smile on her face when she saw the food. 

"Here!" The officer says and raises his hands. The delivery man gives him his order. The officer keeps the cheeseburger in front of Cha-young. Vincenzo watches this at standing at the gate.

"Please calm down and have some food," The officer hands her the burger. 

The people in the theatre knew that the police man has no other choice to calm Cha-young down after screwing up so bad. 

"You should have ordered some seolleongtang. Did you bring only one ketchup?" She asks the delivery boy.

"Enjoy your meal!" He says and leaves. She gives one to Jun-woo and one to Vittorio as well.

"I was going to have that. Never mind. Go ahead," The officer says and Vincenzo looks at Cha-young. "Order some more burgers," Vincenzo smiles and then, leaves with Vittorio. "Isn't it too greasy?"

"No," Cha-young replies with her mouth full. 

Some of them chuckled at this.  

Cha-young and Jun-woo were also walking out of the station.