𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

The scene changes

The scene changes. The chef was glaring at Vincenzo and Vittorio.

"Why is he glaring at us?" Vittorio asks Vincenzo.

"How can I know?" Vincenzo said.

"Why are you glaring us at like that?" Vincenzo asks.

"You know what? You both made me think that I was an awful cook all this time. But you were wrong. Did you see yesterday? Everyone at the party enjoyed my margherita pizza. Did you see that or not? The Italian ambassador is from Italy. The couple tasted my pizza and gave me a thumbs-up. That's all I need" The chef says to Vincenzo and Vittorio. Vincenzo takes the glass and pours water in it as he speaks.

Vincenzo chuckled at this.

"You are delusional" He said and the chef looked down.

"Well, the thing with drunk people is... What's that Korean expression? Oh, right. People can't tell between poop and gold" Vincenzo tells him and Vittorio tries not to chuckle.

Even though they tried not to chuckle, the whole theatre erupted in laughter.

"No, my food is good! You both are the only one who says otherwise. Everyone likes it" The chef says.

"Then, prove it" Vittorio says.

"Make us the same pizza, then" Vincenzo tells him.

"Okay. Fine. Wait here." The chef says as he goes inside. After about half an hour, he brings two freshly baked pizzas in front of Vincenzo and Vittorio. "Taste it" Vincenzo grabs a slice and so does Vittorio but the chef speaks in between. "I know it tastes good" Vincenzo finally eats a bit of it. "Doesn't it taste amazing?" The chef asks.

Vincenzo grabs the tissue and spits the food in it. Vittorio tried not to puke and grabbed the tissue to spit the food in it. And the chef was shocked.

"And here we go again" Mr. Hong says. Toto looked like he was going to break down at any moment.

"What? What is it this time? Why?" He asks them.

"I guess the basil and cheese are practicing social distancing. They don't mix at all" Vincenzo says.

Most of them ended up chuckling at this.

"And are the tomatoes quarantined or something? I can't taste them at all" It was Vittorio's turn to say and the chef looked like he was about to cry.

Now the chuckles turned into laughter, there were only few who felt bad for him.

Vincenzo takes out his wallet and keeps the money on the table.

"Thanks for showing us what a piece of garbage that looks like pizza tastes like. You know?" He smiles and leaves from there with Vittorio.

"Come on, stop insulting him all the god damn time" Han-seo says.