𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

The scene continues from the last episode

The scene continues from the last episode. Cha-young walks near Vincenzo. 

"Enjoy the party" Vincenzo says. 

"Let's talk" Cha-young says as she starts walking. 

"This way" Vincenzo says and Cha-young turns around. Vincenzo starts walking.

"Hey!" Cha-young shouts and follows him. 

Some of them chuckled at this. 

The scene changes. Seo-nam was talking on phone with his boss. He signals the men to stop. 

"Damn it. Let's go" They start walking inside but guard stops them. 

"What?" 

"What do you want?" 

"I need to take your temperature" He replies and the men start chuckling. 

"Go on" Seo-nam says and the man checks his temperature. It shows 36.5 degree Celsius. 

"Go in" 

"Damn it" Seo-nam spots officer Kim there. "Officer Kim, what are you doing here?" 

"What was the officer doing there?" Mr. Han asks. 

"What?" He asks. 

"You know you can't be here today" 

"Gosh, it wasn't my choice. I am on security detail today" The officer replies. 

"Security detail?" Mr. Lee asked in shock. Vittorio simply smiles knowing very well for whom that security detail was. 

"Security detail?" 

"Yes" 

"For who?" He asks. The officer points over to Italian ambassador. 

"The Italian ambassador?" Mr. Han asked in shock. 

Rest of them were also in shock. 

"Of course, who else would have been there except, the Italian ambassador" Jun-woo thought. 

"Damn it. What the..." 

The scene changes. Vincenzo and Cha-young were standing on the terrace of the building and were watching the party. 

"You paid for this big party out of your own pocket, so you could stop them from tearing this place down. This isn't goodwill or bravado. So, what is your angle? Why are you doing this? For what?" She asks. "You wear a different Booralro suit every day. It makes me wonder what you could possibly want to do with the plaza" Cha-young adds and Vincenzo turns in her direction. 

"You know Booralro?" Vincenzo asks in surprise. 

"You know Booralro?" Vincenzo asks in surprise. She points at his cuffs.