𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

The scene changes to a café

The scene changes to a café. Cha-young was sitting there meeting the Cassano brothers. Vincenzo drinks from his cup as he asks. 

"Of course, at last she will go to these Italian mafia brothers for help," Myung-hee internally thought. 

"What is this about?" Cha-young shows them the envelope having written Jipuragi Law Firm on top. Vittorio takes the envelope and takes out the papers and shows them to Vincenzo as well. 

"She wants to get help from them!" 

"Getting involved with them is quite dangerous though." 

"But at least they have a conscience and are better than those Wusang and Babel fuckers." 

The tenants started murmuring amongst themselves. 

"They are all the similar lawsuits that I have won. Real estate redemption for small businesses that have lost their ownership due to large companies. I did it without Wusang's knowledge. I got a hefty sum for them. I will help you both get Geumga Plaza. I don't care why you both want it, but I know you both desperately need it. No, you both need it at all costs. You are also the real owner with your brother, right?" Cha-young asks and Vittorio puts the papers on the table. 

"This woman is definitely good with her words," Vittorio thought in his mind. 

"Why are you giving us this offer?" Vincenzo asks her. 

"Is that even a question to ask?" Cha-young sassed. 

"Let me in on whatever you both are scheming," Cha-young says. 

"You still want to be on with whatever we are scheming even after knowing everything?" Vittorio asks. 

This question made Cha-young a bit confused but after a moment she was clear and said, "I don't care whether you want gold or kill people, all I care about is getting back at Wusang and Babel even if it means joining hands with you both." 

Vittorio just simply smirked at this, internally thinking that this was getting interesting. 

"Why should we?" Vittorio asks her. 

"Come on Mr. Cassano, you are supposed to be the sensible brother. Shouldn't I be the one who is upset the most? It was my dad who died wrongfully," Cha-young says. 

Vincenzo had to give it to the younger Hong that she knew how to debate. 

"Even still, we can't let you. It is not something a lawyer should do," Vincenzo tells her. 

"But a mafia can," Cha-young refutes back. 

"Right now, I am not speaking to you both as a lawyer, but as Hong Yu-chan's undutiful daughter," Cha-young says. 

"You are not undutiful, Cha-young," Mr. Hong says to his daughter with his voice filled with warmth. 

"Promise me you will quit if you cause a hindrance," Vincenzo says and Vittorio gives him a surprised look. Vincenzo gives him back a 'trust me' look. Meanwhile, Cha-young gives a big smile.