Chapter 8 - Nether

Soon I was pushed out of the portal and onto a warm ground, hitting my head. "Damn it.." I groaned to myself, I slowly lift my head up to see..

"Woah.."

The world was filled with lava and hot stuff, it was full of warm colors.

"Pretty.."

However it looked empty. Why does this world exist? Who created it? My mind soon filled with a lot of questions.

Out of nowhere, I felt someone approaching me by the loud footsteps. The person stopped in front of me. I looked up to see a.. pig..? But it was like a pigman.

It looked down to me, titling its head. It looked harmless. The pigman turned its head to the other pigmen slowly approaching us and speaking in a completely different language.

"Is this really our lord?" One of the pigmen asked the other pigmen who were as confused as me. "He looks very different.." A pigman lifted me up by my armpits and stared into my eyes.

They started touching around my body. "HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME, PERVERTS!" I yelled at them, they stopped in their tracks and looked straight through my soul. "He even has a different voice.."

"PERVERTS!?" One of them yelled at me. They were very tall and muscular, I was no match for them.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

I said nothing. Not even wanting to deal with them. All of a sudden, we heard screeching noises behind us. We looked to the direction and saw a-

"GHAST! NO!"

A GHAST!? I heard that they screech before firing fireballs out of their mouth- One of them fired a fireball at us. I kicked the pigman in the stomach, making him fall down and groan in pain.

I noticed one of them holding rope in their hands, I took my chance and grabbed it before wrapping it around my eyes and running away.

They screamed at me before the fireball reached them and made the ground explode a bit. It caused the ground to shake, somehow I managed to keep my balance and continued running around.

Yelling came from behind me, I looked back and a group of pigmens were chasing me with swords. "SHIT!" I cursed to myself, almost falling into the lava. "GET BACK HERE, HUMAN!" They almost caught me, I managed to dodge and ran to another direction.

They continued to chase me for a while, I was getting very tired. "WHY DO I KEEP GETTING TIRED SO QUICKLY!" I yelled at myself.

Soon I noticed a kingdom from the distance, it looked very big and crowded. I didn't care if I get attacked, I just want to get back home safely.

My legs moved even faster towards the gate with golems who were made of a very strong material. They quickly noticed and blocked the way to prevent me from entering the kingdom.

I slipped through under one of their legs and quickly lifted himself up before escaping them. The pigmen yelled at the golems to move and they listened.

The kingdom was filled with different creatures, I don't like them at all.. The crowds moved to the sides, every one of them glared at me. Some were screaming and hiding from us. Maybe because I was the only human in their kingdom.