Chapter: 1

Where everyone was busy in their life, that girl was busy stalking his account, talking with that pic. Everyone was just having one question? With whom she is talking inside her room? Hahahaha with this cute's things let's start this ff!

: i love unnati?will you be my valentine?
Unnati:i-
: you??
Unnati: sorry but i don't love you!

*Goes back inside the house*
Unnati: 😤😤
Ashi: don't tell me you rejected him too?
Unnati: i did.

Ashi: c'mon unns , your parents always send new boy daily. But you ??you always rejects ! He is 21th boy !

Unnati: then tell my parents to not send.

Ashi: IT WILL HELP YOUR DAD'S BUSINESS IF YOU DATE BUSINESSMEN SON.

UNNS: see?

Ashi: agh! i also mean they want YOU TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP SO YOU CAN JUST STOP IMAGINING MANAV EVERYWHERE.

Unnati: ah!! My dear family why are YOU like this? 🤦‍♀️

Ashi: manav name ka bhoot utar.

Why everyone just want me to stop being his fan, like i am just a normal FANGIRL okay okay i accept not a normal but a crazy one!! I love him what should i do, he is my inspiration, he is my role model, he has done so much for me not knowing! No one can understand my feelings! he is still far cry, if i ever met him,i will cry that time only, i will click pictures with him, i will danceeeee! That day will be my luckiest day of my life. But it's all god willing.

Unnati: his birthday is coming! I want to meet him🥺🥺! Ashi what if i-

Ashi: if you do not hold your tongue after this, I'll make you leave this room.

Unnati: you are so hard to please.

[Ashi]- SHE & ASHI ARE ROOMMATES CURRENTLY BOTH ARE IN COLLAGE, ASHI ALWAYS GUIDE HER OR YOU CAN SAY BABY SIT UNNS, KNOWS ABOUT HER SO MUCH HER BESTFRIEND TOO..!

The even don't know you existence? This word is literally said to unnati daily, but you know what she replies- she says "everyone born & dies but i will live my moment with him, IMAGINATIONS has a power, hmm you can say he is a FICTIONAL character for me who does alot"

Little did she know her FICTIONAL characters will be real soon!!

[Unnati malharkar: A 18 YEARS OLD SILLY GIRL, WHO IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH MANAV, SHE HAVE NOTED EVERYTHING OF HIM WHAT HE LIKE, WHAT HE LOVE, WATCHED EVERY INTERVIEW THRICE. HER PARENTS ARE TRYING HER TO GET OVER MANAV BY SENDING LOVE PROPOSALS BY EVERY DIFFERENT BOYS, SHE IS CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE, EVERYONE SAYS SHE NEVER SMILES,BUT SHE HAVE EVEN BLUSHED TOO SEEING MANAV PICTURE WITH SHIRT OFF !WHO IS GONNA TELL THEM MANAV IS THE ONE WHO SHE WANTS . ABOUT HER? SHE IS SMART, CLEAN HEARTED GIRL WHO SPEAKS HER HEART, NEVER AFRAID OF ANYTHING, THE MOST LOVED PERSON IN COLLAGE, She fights for what she believes in, NO MATTER WHAT'S THE OUTCOME.
SHE DOES NOT BETRAY THE TRUST OF OTHERS AND ALWAYS DOES WHAT SHE SAID. SHE CONFIDENTLY SPEAKS UP! CANNOT- TOLERATE ANY CRUELTY.  KIND HEARTED PERSON HER SENSE OF THE RIGHT DECISION ALWAYS BRING GOOD RESULT. ENERGETIC PERSON,NOT AFRAID TO ASKS DIRECTLY ! HIGLY PLEASING AND PURE PERSON. ]

Ashi:unnati what are you doing alone in your room? (Opens the door)

Unnati: wha-what are you doing?
Ashi: what are you hiding hmm?😏

Unnati: you should knock the door first!
Ashi: 😑what if i was manav?

Unnati: if you were my manav then *starts daydreaming *

If you were my manav i would TAKE CARE OF YOU, I WOULD DO WHATEVER YOU SAYS, I WILL GIVE KISSES 20 TIMES A DAY to you.

Ashi: unnati, unnati!!😂you are thought are so dumb as you.

Unnati: love has risk,but i am always ready to take it. (Risk hai toh ishaq hai)

Ashi: you are not getting manav by any chance as your love. Control YOUR THOUGHT UNNATI, YOUR EXPECTATION ARE GOING HIGH DAY BY DAY.

Unnati: when did i said i am gonna have manav in future? I was just saying😙

Ashi: better not to😑

Manav's SIDE!
Everyone love manav, just because he is star, a actor, but he always felt that he needs someone! HE DON'T WANT TO BE MORE ALONE.

: okay so last question of this interview!
Mnv: okay.
: so the question is WILL YOU EVER DATE ANY GIRL BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN YOU SINGLE FOR 21 YEARS.

Mnv: haha i would love to date a girl, i am already finding one because i want someone whom i can praise, and adore, i really want someone whom i can capl mine.

:YOUR ALL FANGIRLS WILL BE MAD NOW ! THANKYOU MANAV FOR JOINING US HERE WE ENDS THIS INTERVIEW.

Manav opens his phone and sees all tweets among him, (shhh he has a fake account too from who he stalk all his tweets)

Oh god they again started fighting i just said i would love to date someone , can't i?? I am also human not a machine i also want someone to love me! now they are talking about i should maintain distance with girls?huh?i always do that.

(manav you have all your fangirls to love you plesase don't date anyone) *tweet*

Lol, you are so cute, but nahh! Oh shit this headline breaked the internet!😥100k tweets?incredible!Ahhhhhhhhh why everyone is saying i should not date?

[MANAV]- A FAMOUS STAR OF THIS BOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY, DONE MOVIES, GIRLS ARE CRUSHING OVER HIM. HE HAS A ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT AND HE STALK EVERYTHING WITH THAT,  HAVE MILLIONS OF FOLOWER ON EVERY PLATFORM, HE IS A NATIONAL CRUSH NOW. AND NO ONE CAN SEE HIM IN RELATIONSHIP, THIS BOY HAS DONE SO MUCH HARDWORK , HIS WORK HIS 1ST PRIORITY ! FINDING HIS "ONE" BECAUSE HE IS TIRED OF BEING ALONE ALL THE TIME, FOLLOWING HIS PASSION, HE HAS NO ONE EXCEPT HIS FANS ! WHEN THE WORLD NEEDED HIM THE MOST HE ALWAYS RETURNS....ALWAYS SAID LIE IN MOST OF THE INTERVIEWS, THIS GUY IS READY TO DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE HIS FANS HAPPY, HE HAS EVERYTHING, BUT FEELS ALL ALONE IN HIS BIG BUNGALOW, SOMETIMES HE JUST SIT FOR HOURS IDLE AND OVERTHINK THEN GETS ILL! Strong&handsome guy, have 0 weakness! PLAYS BOXING TO REDUCE HIS STRESS. PLAYS CHESS]

Unnati's side...!

Unnati: ashi!🥺
Ashi: what's with that look?

It's all FICTIONAL *
~
#unnav #unnavff #dfxff #damnfam #unnatimalharkar #mnv #unnsfam #explore #explorepage #foryou #fanfiction