chapter: 2

Unnati: ashi!🥺
Ashi: what's with that look?
Unnati: he said in an interview he needs someone, he wants to date.

Ashi: of cource he will date whom he want, he is not like you who will reject everyone,

Unnati:🥺🥺
Ashi: listen unnati
Unnati: i know but i am really not upset about that fact!
Ashi: then!?
Unnati: look *shows all the tweets*

Ashi: these people😂

(Manav, if you date anyone na we wil all throw stones into your house and broke your windows) *tweet*

Ashi: in this world you will get hate too, NOT EVERYONE WILL LOVE YOU.

Unnati replies to her!

(Who are you to DECIDE that HE CAN'T DATE ANYONE, AND I ALSO DARE YOU TO THROW STONE TO HIS HOUSE, I BET WITHING 2 SECONDS YOU WILL BE IN JAIL)*unnati's tweet*

Unnat:i replied her😩
Ashi:you did a great job by replying her.

Unnati:if it's manav, then i am ready to fight with these devils.

Ashi: hmmm
Unnati: she replied back

(I am sorry miss) *replies back*

Ashi: unnati,i am impressed by you.
Unnati:nahh i want to impress ma-

Ashi: not again! Agh!
[Unnati laughs!]

Manav sees that tweet with his anonymous account.

Wow, her reply was too good she even apologised, haha i need fans like her more , her name is UNNATI?nice! Thankyou unnati.

It's my birthday tomorrow, everyone is sending gifts to me, but the real gift i need from God hasn't been sen yet

Kal kya karu mai?special? Nahh i don't have even someone with i can celebrate, god are you listening!

~
Unnati: it's his birthday tomorrow!
Ashi: 😑i have some work.!bye-

Unnatii holds ashi hands...
Ashi: my answer is no.
Unnati: atleast listen na! 🥺🥺

Ashi: these eye won't work ah don't make this face pleaseee.

Unnati:🥺🥺🥺CAN YOU LEND ME SOME MONEY. I WANT TO GIFT MANAV

Ashi: my answer is no. & and you already spent your pocket money by buying manav pic bug? Manav pic PILLOW? AND THIS STUPID PHOTOFRAME. You forgeted this money was for your college fees

Unnati: not stupid😭& i know.

Ashi: OKAY I WILL TRANSFER! ALSO
i am going TOMORROW TO LOOK AFTER MY MOM. I WILL BE BACK DAY AFTER TOMORROW.

Unnati: yes mam(salutes)
Ashi:crazy..

DAY :Manav birthday!

Unnati wake's up! And sees the PHOTOFRAME.

Unnati: good morning manav. Happy birthday,i wish i could send your birthday gift to your house. BUT COLLAGE FEES IS PENDING SO SORRY.

Unnati phone rangs!
Unnati: hello
Unnati's mom: what taked you so much picking up the call?
Unnati: i was watching-
Unnati's: manav videos right?
Unnati's: your exams are near?and look at you watching his videos? MANAV MANAV MANAV.

Unnati: mom don't blame manav please.
Unnati's : ARE YOU GOING TO GET DEGREE BECAUSE OF HIM? WILL YOU GET GOOD MARKS BECAUSE OF MANAV? WILL YOU?NO NA!THEN STUDY. I AM HANGING UP. BYE!

I have to overcome from manav's addiction now.😭 if i see his picture more then I WILL REMEMBER HIM, I SHOULD GO TO AK ROOM AND START STUDING.

When you expect thing less then only they happens.. let's see in unnati's case.

~

Mnv seeing himself in mirror!

Mnv: happy birthday to you.😑

This is such a boring day. There are 1000 of gift in home, but i don't feel like opening a single one. Every birthday is like this.

POV: I camed out in my balcony and sees thousands of prople standing there screaming happy birthday, holding boards of my picture. I faked smiled there and said thankyou.  but really i wasn't happy. I camed back inside.

:sir, your co-actor is no more.

This line hurted me so much, it pinched my heart, the day which was supposed to be happy has turn into sad, what's new by the way?

:sir you car is ready to go to his funeral.
Mnv:i will go by myself.

Admin-If you have not followed me yet,please do🥺

:sir you car is ready to go to his funeral.
Mnv:i will go by myself.

Manav camed from there , media blocked his car, and started asking randoms question.

Sir?sir?what are you going to do? Your birthday is spoiled.

Sir? Are you still going to party?

Sir?what are going to do now?

Your both flim is not shooted right?so it will come.?

I badly wanted to shout on them, but then there will new headline that manav is not polite to media? Like seriously? A person is already in pain so much, trying to figure out what happened and?I HAVE JUST CAME FUNERAL! NOT FROM PARTY. Mad people's. I want that girl to answer them better.

After alot time the people sided, he drives to the wrong side, his mind were frozen already and couldn't think much.

I started driving fast, with my car, sudeenly rain started, dangerous one with lightning sounds that always scares me,
I closed my eyes for milli seconds and i got a scary flashback of my parents funeral, i couldn't breath then, i started coughing, and crying
I loosed myself then.I badly want to scream!!

Car speed was to the fullest. I stopped the car in the middle of the road not knowing which area actually i was in. I Opened the car door, the rain was the most dangerous rain i ever saw. It almost caused damaged to the surrounding areas building. It was a crossroad area, i sat on a footpath which were in front of houses. I was getting drenched in the rain. Badly Crying with headache .

Precap- Unnati is still studying in ashi room!from 4 hours!

Unnati's side.

She checks the time, 4pm.
I studied FOR 4 HOURS WHAT?

Her phone starts ringing...!! She picks the call UP.
Unnati: hello?

Tbc..
It's all FICTIONAL *