chapter: 15

*Falshback*
Tk: why don't you give it try? I have never seen you caring for someone like this! And you're already need someone to look after you.! She's good.

Manav: i don't want her to go. Her presence is like my mom?
Tk: mom in the sence?
Manav: mom makes me feel loved,the warmth she holds! Maybe she's is send by my mom?
Tk: you said SOMETHING HUGE RIGHT NOW.
Manav: i agree now.it's a god sign.!
Manav: i am happy!
Tk: you'll be more! When i will come i will make you meet a special person! 2'o clock tomorrow!

*Flashback ends*
Unnati: This is what happen when people like me who are so exited confess.
Manav: are you ready to take this risk?dating me isn't easy! Kiddo.

Unnati: risk hai toh isaq hai!
Manav: this was more cheesy ahhaha

And a beautiful eye contact then, manav relex his eyes and pull close her close and hugs her like there no tomorrow! Maybe this is what he needed the most !! "LOVE CAN HEAL EVERYTHING "

Manav: i am really not sure, but i will give my all love to you. YOU ARE BOOKED.

Unnati: i was so wrong all the time,that i'm unlucky! You proved it wrong. I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE TAKING A STEP TOWARDS RELATIONSHIP! BUT NEVER KNEW THE GIRL WILL BE ME. I want to scream my lungs out.

Manav: i remember you said "love makes two people feel specail not just one person"

Unnati: i said. Wait-
She brokes the hug! Manav raise his eyebrow questioning 'what'?

Unnati: what will you say to your fam?
Manav: let's hide for now! We will think later. Let's enjoy this moment now.
Unnati: you're my favourite for a reason.
Manav: let's go home. I have to go to meet my friend he is coming with someone.
Unnati: oh! Same i also have to go.

We reached there! I was so nervous all the time! He has accepted my proposal. My heart was pounding. I am so exited that i will be the first one to witness the boyfriend manav! I'm so happy, i am sure i did something in past birth! That i'm deserving this today. If i could i want to tell whole world and make jealous the other who said he can never love me. I want to flex that he accepted me!!!! I can only imagine my future with him! First step i have to make myself comfortable that he's my- my boyfriend not superstar manav. I WISH HIS DECISION THAT HE MADE  TODAY OF DATING ME WILL BE RIGHT. I cheers for our relation.

~

Manav pov:)I said her yes, but i have 0 experience in relation! I don't know how it will go! But i do l-like her, i don't know how to say this to her "i like you" but i know if i say she will be the happiest. I like seeing her happy! Should i plan something for her? Should i take her for date?should i ask her to join my movie? How a boyfriend behave in real life?!

Okay let's check again, phone, purce,keys! Okay all set. Please i'm not forgetting anything now.

I walked away from room! Something is stil missing?i should check one more time i put my bag there outside. I entered the room again, checked everything!

This time it is not unnati! Belive yourself.! You didn't foget anything.

Zzzzzz the door locked! Damned!
The key is outside in my bag!! Phone?also outside.
I don't know the Telephone number!

I started screaming "manav, koi haiiii" is everyone sleeping? "Hellooooooooo"

The door opened, i saw a big shadow! "Ahhhhhhhhh" i screamed. The shadow moved

He put  the card key in box, the light came back in room! It was manav-

Unnati: it was you who scared me.
Manav: do i was handsome being a ghost too?
Unnati: hmm learning from me.
Manav: you again forgot things out?
Unnati: uhm..let's ignore what happened! Let it go! I made a baby face,who is applicable everywhere anytime.

He didn't said anything! And we proceeded. There was only the two was us in lift! He was standing the other corner and i the other one. Kinda awkward in starting.hehe
We both walked ahead same time, and crashed. It's like not only me but he was also in hurry!

Manav: should i drop you?
Unnati: it's fine! I'm going nearby.

"Same here" he said.
Unnati: i'm going chow hotel.
Mnv: same. We will go together.
Unnati: it's fine
Manav: please! His voice get softer!

He was looking hot in blue suit. That's not a new thing i always go crazy seeing him!

"Are you thinking of me"
Unnati: no!
"Don't lie, it's beyond doubt.
Unnati: if you know then why are yoy saying!
"I love how you get awkward everytime, don't be nervous"

Unnati: i won't be anymore. But will there be any media where we are going.

Manav: probably no.
Unnati: it's a famous restaurant! I am going there beacuse-
Manav: ahaana we reached.

When we were walking there, i was badly nervous at the time, i know he said don't to be!! My hands were all sweaty and cold.
He stopped there and looked at my hands.

Manav...
He stopped there and looked at my hands.

He held my hand in his and started walking again.

"I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable with me specially my girlfriend "

I love him with all my heart and all my soul. Once a time i always get jealous because of people who do movies and romantic flims with him. But i'm living the BEST LIFE.

"Everything seems to have calmed down again after this" I SAID.

The stairs got over and we reached the top floor.
Ashi& and her guy was sitting there. both waved at us.
Wait-

Manav and i strangely looked at each other and sat infront of them.

Manav: why are we in same table?
Unnati:i wonder same.

There's only one possible answer manav's therapist is ashi's boyfriend.

Ashi: unnati let me introduced to TANZEEL!! Tanzeel this is unnati my roommate aka bestfriend.

Tk: hey! So you are the one manav had a crush on.

Unnati: ah-ah let's eat.
Manav: order for me too unns
Unnati: but i don't know you will like my choice or not.
Manav: i will.

Our mouth were watering so much. We who'd had nothing in moring.and now we were absolutely fanished.

Tanzeel and ashi was so in love! There conversation can melt anyone heart. But i wonder why manav was listening to them so closely.

I tap on his shoulder, and said "kya hua"

He said "look at them how far they have come in relationship"
😮

Tanzeel: someone is jealous?
Manav: who is it?
Tanzeel: don't worry i will call you up, and tell you tips.
Manav: i won't even answer that.
Ashi bursted into laugh
"I would recommend you too learn then"

Manav: bhai-bhai!
Tanzeel: i don't need any, any tips.
Ashi: you need.

Withing a second tanzeel pulled ashi into a kiss. Theybwere enjoying themselves.

Manav face was red, he looked at me back! He put his hand infront of my eyes and hide them.

I removed his hand! He made a face.

Unnati: I'm not a kid
Manav: you're.
They adjusted themselves! And act like nothing happened.

Manav...

Tbc...
It's all FICTIONAL *