chapter: 5

Ashi: okay, so nornal fans take selfies, or cluck pictures!?so where are yours?

Unnati: 😭😭😭ashiiiiii!!!! I forgot , bring him backkk!
Ashi: small advice: control your imagination now.

Ashi walks in her room.

I am so stupid. Why didn't i wished him?why didn't i clicked a picture with him?whyyyyyy??(starts crying )

Ashi: don't cry! [SCREAMS]

~
Where i have read the name unnati?uhmmmm??is she a model?no.Maybe i have seen her in tv?no. Maybe in phone?yes.yes. the tweet girl?is that she only?what was her surname but?

Manav: Manager!!
: yes sir.
Manav: call that girl here ,where i stayed.
:sir your schedule is fixed.
Manav: call schedule manager now.
: sir you are not free till 11pm today.
Manav: i would like to cancel some shoots!
: okay sir.

Manav: ??you didn't went?
:sir?addresse toh do.

I don't remember the address , they all have spoiled me that i don't know my hometown too, how can i remember then?i remember her house , but not colony.

Manav*tweets*from his OWN ID.

HELLO ALL, I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD, THANKS FOR ALL WISHES. Also i yesterday i stayed in somebody's house as i forget the route & network wasn't working yesterday. Can i know where you stay?as i want to thank with a gift. Send me your house address &picture as i remember how the how look. Thankyou! Yours manav.

:sir?don't tweet like that , it will create a controversy.
Mnv: hmmm *deletes the tweet*

:we will see your last location with phone don't worry.

Mnv: FINE, JUST CALL HER HERE. AND GET SOME GIFT FOR HER.

Unnati was still sad that she didn't get to click a picture with him.
Unnati receive a call later from a unknown person.

:hello.?
Unnati:kon?
:pehachana nahi?

Flashbacks!

Mnv: is it ringing?
: yes sir.
Mnv: give me then.

Mnv takes the phone from his manager's hand and talks!

*flashback ends*

Unnati: sorry?kon.
Mnv: it's me manav.
Unnati: sorry this is dead.
Mnv: he-hello?unnati?

Unnati: my name looks so good from your mouth! It's feels you are singing a song.

Oh god, she flirts so much😂😩

Mnv: oh, as i said that i will give a gift to you because you saved me right?so can you to my house! I will send you my address! Vaisa toh i guess you know right?

Unnati: i know everything.

Mnv: done so 12'o clock! It is 10 right now.

Call cut!
tum kaho toh abhi ah jau😙

Unnati, you are going his house FIRST TIME? YOU NEED TO LOOK GOOD, AND PREPARE. What will be his gift?i don't want anything thou. Just him.

Unns take a hot bath, wears a pink frock with a ponytail ! AND AT LAST SPRINKLES PERFUME WHICH WAS SO STRONG.

Let me practise...

Unnati: hello! Manav sir. Thankyou for calling me here ! THIS IS LIKE A DREAM okay

Waittttttt- i am getting a chance of meeting him& that means i will be able to get a picture?god i love you!

It's 11:00 !! Why time is so slow today? I should do makeup? No. I don't like makeup but THIS TIME I WILL FOR SURE.

She apply the eyeliner which accidentally puts on face, she tries to rub it, and it spreads and extend on whole face then!

IT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE HAS BLAST A CRACKER ON ME.
Now how will i go like this? also this is waterproof one. WHO GIFTED ME THIS???
ASHIIII!!!!(screams)

Ashi: wth?? What happen to your face?what have you done?!

Unnati:i was just trying to apply eye liner but-

Ashi: if you don't know the thing just leave that then.

Unnati: "no if you don't know the thing then try learing it."

Ashi: okay mam, but me remove this all First.
She bring MAKEUP REMOVER AND TRIES TO GET IT OFF.

Ashi: i was eating my cupcakes peacefully until you called me.

Unnati: this is more important but.
Ashi: i don't know.
Unnati: fasttt!
Ashi: wait, a minute!
Unnati: fasttt!!!!!i am getting late.
Ashi: just sit properly, and where the hell you want to go?

Unnati: i'm going in manav's house he invited me to meet. Remember i telled you that he will send me gift as i saved him, that's why he has personally called me THERE.

Let me set the scene.
He& me, him giving a gift,me being surprised, our eye contact OUR MY FAVOURITE THINGS, IF HE EVEN LOOK AT ME NA, I AM DEAD THEN. IT'S NOT JUST ME ,MYSELF AND I , BUT NOW IT IS ME& MANAV&US. I WAS ALWAYS IN LOVE WITH HIM, BUT NOW MORE.! I AM JUST CONTROLLING MYSELF TO NOT SAY ANYTHING WHICH MAKES HIM COMFARTABLE,I MEAN  FLIRTY THINGS HEHE😅

Ashi: i didn't knew, this would happen ever!

Unnati: haina, i am the luckiest.

Ashi: no! You are imagining scene and thinking that they are real. Your mom was right, you should go for sometime, and get peace.

Unnati: what should i do to make you belive.
Ashi: nothing just nothing. You are not going anywhere just sit.

Unnati: i am getting late ashi!
[She runs🏃‍♀️]

But where are you going, what if something happens to her? Manav wouldn't really invites her,what if misjudged my girl.

Tbc..🦋
It's all FICTIONAL *
Just reviews.