chapter: 10

Unnati: the first option is good.😉

Mnv: i feel shy!
Unnati: it should be opposite, Nevermind.

Manav: i will ask my manager to make contact file!
Unnati: okay.

Manav: you are okay to be my substitute psychologist right?

Unnati: substitute?
Manav: oh, i already have one! He is going on a trip for one month! I will pay you don't worry.

Unnati: COUNT ME IN.
Manav: great! So you are shifting in my house?

Unnati: ek second..!

Manav: we will give you a room and every other thing you need.

Unnati: you are not doing any prank na?
Manav: why would i do!

Unnati: done.😭

A men came in suit, bringed a file! And gave to manav.! It was my vacation of cource i should make it a productive and earn some! I have no question if it is manav! But i wonder how ashi will live then.

Manav: let me read the contact for you! It's says that you will be my in charge to take care of my mental health and help me get out of depression! Also it's says that you will be living in my house for one month and will get paid with 50k! You have to go everywhere with me wherever i go! +2 days holiday's! Any query more?

Unnati: CAN I SIGN IT. *being exited*

MANAV: here *passes the pen*

She signs it and both did a handshake & shares a beautiful eye contact infront of sunset!

Manav: ask driver to drop unnati at her home and carry the language with her. *says to manger*

Unnati: am i shifting now?
Manav: of course! He has taken his flight and leaved till now (taking about his personal psychologist)

Unnati: okay (makes cute face)
Manav: bye-bye meet soon.
~

She left with his driver.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! I am gonna live in his house!😭major wife feeling.
He and me in his house , seeing each other daily!spending time, eating together,going everywhere with each other! The two days leave he mentioned i would never take that , i am living with my celebrity crush! Wtf-

:mam, you are lucky! He was thinking of you you know.

My cheeks are paining so muchhh! I have been blushing so kuch today. Kuch kuch hota hai 🙈

I get back home, i don't know ashi will belive me this time or not.

She opened the door!
Unnati: ashi! I want to talk.
Ashi: fine! Sit first.

I took my phone out, opened gallery and made her see the picture of me and manav!

Unnati: look! I am talking with proof now. And if you gonna say it's edited then no.

Ashi: wth-
Unnati: i never lied.
Ashi: i know now! I belive you
Unnati: sacchi?

Ashi: yup. But now tell me how?when?where???matlab kesa????

I met manav infront of our house when you were not home. he was sitting alone on footpath in heavy rainfall, i decided to go there and helped him! I went with umbrella! He looked at me and said "i want to be alone " and then fainted ! I carried him and bring him inside and he slept. The next day we talked a little bit and i made him coffee, he hugged me that time and cared for me. Then later.. on he leaved and the very next day he asked me to come there to get me gift this ya this bracelet! And there so much happened i was caught by media but he saved me. And took me to sunset point !! And today he called me back because MY EXAMS WAS OVER he wanted to chill! And now he wants me to be his psychologist for month. And now i'm shifting in his house beacuse of this! Here's the agreement read it one time.

Ashi: he's into you?
Unnati: no-no!! I don't think that's possible in this world.

Ashi: what if it is.
Unnati: then i love you.

Ashi: i have read it ! It's fine.

Unnati: and i want to tell that i am shi-shifting into manav house today only

Ashi: you sure?
Unnati: i am.

Ashi: i'm also leaving for one month i am going on a tour.
Unnati: you didn't telled me ?
Ashi: sorry.

"Okay so let's pack our bags"

Ashi: going different places but STILL WITH EACH OTHER.
Unnati: sisters forever .

Ashi: gernally asking, how you are controlling yourself !
Unnati: that i only know.

Ashi: look at you just smiling and smiling ! What if in future your boyfriend get to know these things

Unnati: he should be manav fan first of all 🤓
Ashi: i cannot with you.

Oh your manav's driver is here.
Unnati: i'm leaving first bye. Happy journey. I will call you later...

I reached there. Manav was standing to pick me outside. I looked around and found no media was standing there. Relief!

Manav: welcome.
Unnati: thanks!

I don't know how i am controlling myself, i am dancing from inside but not showing anything outside.

Manav:let me show your room.

He showed me my room, it was classy, and arranged properly.

:Mam, the ac remote is on the table, and the tv remote is near the tv ! The charger plug is on the edge of bed. And the room key is next to bed drawer.

Unnati: thanks buddy.

"Beside my room" - MANAV

There was attached balcony of my and manav room. It made me so happy he arranged everything and specially my room is located just beside his room.

Manav: there's a fridge full of snacks!
Unnati: i love you😭

:sir, i have some work! I should leave.
Manav: okay you go.

Manav:i want use washroom,may i?

Unns: it is your house only hehe

Unnati you should've controlled a little more! Now look how awkward it is! I am so stupidd ah!

Meanwhile,
Manav blushing inside the washroom looking in mirror.

Unnati: sorry!
Manav: no need *smiles and leave*

I jumped to the bed !! And layed down.
Wait-! I didn't telled my parents!!

Tbc.
It's all FICTIONAL *