chapter: 17

Everything all right here,ashi doing good with tanzeel, and me too.

I've often imagined how it will be when the world will know about our relationship. Will it be nice,or just opposite from my thinking!?
Recently,i have started getting couples of followers! I haven't posted something yet,but still. I look forward to search the reason why?and found that someone know that this account is handled by me and published it publicly! People take other privacy for granted?seriously!! To be honest i can't imagine someone pointing at manav and questioning him these stupid question more.Now days all the top search is related to manav love life. I don't want manav to be affected again with these.

A message popped up*
"Hey! I'm free now let's go on a date" - manav

"Afternoon after 1 pm" i replied.

I called tanzeel;
Unnati: hey, unnati this side!
Tk: hello!
Unnati: is it possible to make manav loved from his fam?
Tk: he's already loved tho.
Unnati:i know, but i'm talking about the current situation, everyone argues about his love life.

Tk: i know him from years,and even i tried to make all understand on behalf of manav, but lately he had been hated for that!! there are SO SO MANY PEOPLE WHO LOVE HIM STILL.
I have a idea make him see alll those postive comments instead of negative one.
Unnati: okay.

Tanzeel: your both story is different, no villan, no third wheel. No second lead, friends to support, no ex !!! Still you guys are worried, he even called me at 2am and asked "will the hate affect unnati" i hang up the phone because i was sleepy. I REQUEST you both, just focus on yourself and cheers. I hope to see you soon! Ashi is calling me to help with cooking! Bye-bye.

I just realised, he said the truth! When i hear that,i begin to wonder why i was so ungrateful still now!! Angel HE IS.

I WISHED TO MEET MANAV, I MET! I WISHED TO MEET HIM AGAIN, I MET HIM AGAIN AND WORKED FOR HIM, I WISHED TO GET CLOSE WITH HIM, WE ARE DATING NOW, I WISHED HIM TO LOVE ME, HE DO NOW!!!

Time to go on a date!! If only it weren't quite so hot here, i don't have cool clothes and other one are not washed, because i was lazy to do.

Now?! I called up ashi but she didn't picked the call, i asked staff do they have extra clothes and they replied 'we only have clothes for male'

the only cloth i have is green top and shorts which are tight, i'm already late!! I wore them with black shoes and ran.

Manav pov: Late madam, i want to meet her parent's to know more about her! It will be fun.
what she must be wearing now balck suit or white suit?ahan here she arrives!

I reached there, saw him wearing a cozy black suit with bow tie, it looks uncomfortable, maybe he came from shoot and have no time to change the clothes hehe.

Unnati: hello! Wait why are you dressed up like this? Did you came from your shoot in between?

Manav: did you checked the theme of the hotel?

Unnati: do hotel have theme of clothes?

Manav: they do have, it's formal today.

I looked around, and this was real, but this looks so off! Couples there look like having meeting!! From waiter to maid everyone was dressed in suits. In short, this place also look like office gathering. I don't want to be odd one.

Manav was trying his best to control his laugh.

Unnati: do i have ruined our first date?

Manav: nope.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear. " Looks like you're the star! See Everyone is looking at you"

When he learned forward, i kissed him on his cheeks!

"If people are looking at me, they should look at you too, because are my star as i am yours"

Manav: this was not cheesy, i am shook but this melted my heart.

Unnati: manav, i got something for you.
Manav: what it is!?

I showed him his comment section&tweets! I have secretly have hid all the negative comment.

"Here look, how people are chearing for you"

Manav: wait how did i didn't know these comments still exist. I'm overwhelmed, if this keep going on we will have no difficulty in OUR future.

Unnati: our?
Manav: yes, YOU+ME.

Unnati: wholesome, let's have some wine. Cheers?

Manav:don't get drunk.
Unnati: i won't! I promise.

Manav: i want to meet your parents by the way?when are we meeting?

I spilled the wine on his face😲
"I-i'm sorry"

I asked for some tissue from waiter, his eyes were itching, he wasn't able to look! I can't wait till she brings. I stood up, cleaned his face, puffed my top edge and comfort him with that.

"Better" he said.

:here's the tissue.
Unnati: thanks!
: may i take a picture with you sir?

"He's busy, sorry please wait thoda" i said with appealing smile,I don't want to be rude to deny, but he wants privacy now! He wouldn't say that or people will start again, i said on behalf of him, i don't care if anyone curse me.

She understood and went away with a smile!

Manav: cool.
Manav: thanks, you understood.
Unnati: my experience.

Manav: let's order.?

They ordered their food, manav takes his spoon, and made her taste first bite. Later, unnati leave's to meet ashi, before leaving manav kissed on her forehead and says "come back soon i will be waiting for you".

Unnati: so,gossips?
Ashi: yes! I'm dying to this. First me.
Unnati: ask!
Ashi: how did you went from 'FANGIRL' to "HIS GIRLFRIEND "(being exited)

Unnati: this is best thing which ever happened to me, i met him randomly with bad condition. He was not well, later! When tanzeel was out for the trip,where you also went!! I agreed to become his therapist for the rest 30 days and it worked. Now when you were not here, we had some cute moments!I don't know when did he fallen for me? I think HE WAS SO COMFORTABLE AROUND ME.i want to know his thoughts, but he never shares tho! I would love to listen those words from his mouth. I'M MANAV CHHABRA GIRLFRIEND! I STILL DON'T BELIVE THIS. i pinch myself everytime. nevertheless I'm preparing myself to confess him in a serious/systematic way.

Ashi: you both are made from heaven for each other. GOD FAVOURITES.

Unnati: you're turn?!

Ashi: same randomly i met him on a ice cream shop*

*flashback*

Ashi- i don't have change do you accept credit card?

: 👀credit card on hawker?
Ashi: okay! Nevermind.
:Ah-ah wait, i will pay for you.
Ashi: no! No its fine.

:Chocolate?or vanilla?or cola shooter?
Ashi: i'm fine with choclate.

Tbc..
It's all FICTIONAL *