chapter: 19

Ashi: he jumped out of the boat. To save all the people.
Unnati: why&how?

Ashi: Our boat was already filled but they still add more people. And the boat started sinking tanzeel throw all the bags first, and still the boat was over weighted with 60kg. He jumped. He literally jumped, the sea was so deep and without thinking he jumped risking his life ! I screamed so many times and didn't saw him once in water, i ended up crying.

*flashback *

Ta-tanzeel is in the water, please ask for help! Anyone!!!!!! I continuously screamed.

But no one could go this deep, and can bring him.

We reached the stop, and i saw kid screaming "look somone is swiming in sea"

I immediately wiped my tears and  LOOKED.it was tanzeel.a sudeen relief.He was so far from here.
Everyone started cheering him, so that he can not loose hope and keep swiming still end. He came to end and fainted, we took him to hospital, and for two days he didn't opened his eyes.

The next day when he did.
He said "manav" i was having a doubt already that he maybe in manav's working team. But when he said it confirms.

Ashi: tanzeel.
He opened his left eyes slowly and then the right one.

"Ashi, thanks" he said.
I hugged him, he hugged me back.

The other days we used to spent together. Daily we meet, daily we talk! We get to know about each other so well and fall. Before our vacations ends i proposed him. And I GET TO KNOW HE WAS ALREADY GONNA DO, we gave each other promised rings. We both belived that 'early relationship last long' .

*flashback ends*

Unnati: so cute. I wish happiness for you both. Also for both of us this 30 days was heaven.
Ashi: true!  wait, you said you will propose him in systematic way soon? when this soon is coming?

Unnati: uhmmm...
Unnati: i will, but after his concert right now it is more important. I brought a pass for you too
Ashi: THANKYOU.

Unnati: i'm leaving bye-bye!
Ashi: byee.

I reached back, manav stopped his practise after seeing me! i wonder why? Is he planning a surprise performance?

"Welcome back home" he said.

"Am i gonna live here now too"?because you are recovered.👀

"You're are gonna live here forever, any complains?"

"No boss".😳 i said.

Mnv:Unnati tomorrow is my concert, it's gonna be huge!! Tickets were sold in half an hour. 10 lakhs people are gonna come.

Unnati: That's crazy!

Manav: i first time got a chance to do something like this. This stroke of luck could be because of you.

Unnati: wha-what!? I don't belive this. This is because of your handwork.

Manav: nah!
Unnati: 🥺🥺

Manav:You have to come early! Don't be late.

Unnati: I won't be.

"There's a white dress for you! Wear this tomorrow please"

It was beautifully packed, i  unboxed it!

"I love-love love this"

"Glad"

Manav: I advice you to go or it will be difficult to for me to perform.

Unnati: A big No, i'm going to stand right here? Right like i am now. I want to see you practise! I promise i wouldn't disturb you.

Manav: kiddo, you will have my whole consecration then.

Unnati: why!?

Manav: beacuse i'm in lo-

I intentionally said that, i want him Share his thoughts. I want us to have A great deal of trust between us.
When the day will be coming! Ugh!

Unnati: because?
Manav: because you are adorable. (Smiles)

Still he didn't said.

(Message)
U/d: unnati! We have sended so many selected boys for you to recover from manav' craze! But you didn't! You rejected everyone! So god literally made you go with manav. You have got what you want the most? Manav have a amazing career i know.But did you have forgotten about your career! What are you suppose to do after getting degree!? Have you planned anything! You are staying manav's house, and paying there's rent (ashi&unns house)

This is true, i have forget about my plan. I want to be a independent women indeed.

He was singing his song when i interpreted.

Unnati: manav! I think it's not rigjt for me to live here.

He threw the Mike, "everything Alright"

Unnati: yes! But, i think i've left my career, and i'm just staying here i don't want this.

Manav: you can do whatever you want, i will be there for you (in soft voice)

Unnati: but-

Manav: what's wrong with living here?

Unnati: uhm n-nothing.

Manav: then?

Unnati: you're are not understanding.
Manav: unnati! Sit here. Think once, i am not opposing you to not do something you want. You can do whatever you want, and about the house,tanzeel is gonna shift with ashi. So chill.

I nodded, i don't know what happened to me, i was leaving the best place.

Manav: i'm going,i have to reach there. Bye.

Unnati: bye! i love you.

He smiled and went.

He understood, even when i was not able to say.

Tbc..
It's all FICTIONAL *
It's gonna end now