chapter:6

Unnati: i am getting late ashi!
[She runs🏃‍♀️]

I took a rickshaw, and reached there,saw many people standing out there, the guards saw me and said to go inside. His house looks so huge, maybe i will get lost.

My eye linear was almost disappeared from my face, but there was still black marks. I cared less and still went. BUT IT SO OBVIOUS YOU WILL CARE ABOUT THAT IF THEY ARE GONNA MEET MANAV CHHABRA ,MEETING YOUR OWN IDOL IS NEXT LEVEL FEELING.

Saw him siting on a big hall with one chair left oh it's for me. He was busy looking in his phone, oh busy man. i was so exited i just run from to him and suddenly two big man's appear and smiles on me, and said to give my phone,

"I asked why"?

They said "to keep inside private information not to get out"
I submitted my phone to them. And took small steps! He finnaly looked at me and smiled in most appealing way.
MY HEARTBEAT INCREASED.

He noticed my face, but nor his eyes nor his lips showed anything.

HE showed a gesture of sitting on that seat which was located infront of him. It feels like i am in a date with him!😭 HE LOOKS SO HOT MORE THAN THE HOT WORD EVEN.

Manav: hello?
Unnati: oh h-hi !
Manav: you good?
Unnati: ya,ya.

Manav: actually i called you because of so many reasons here. 1st because you saved me and helped me alot Second, i saw manay pictures of mine in your room and thought you will be happy meeting me again and seeing my house from inside. third it was good meeting you and i want A CUP OF COFFEE LIKE THAT DAY YOU MADE.👉👈
No! No don't get me wrong , i love the coffee you made, and EVEN THE 5-STAR HOTEL CHEF CAN'T MADE LIKE YOU, uhmmm i called 10 people to make coffee but yours one unbeatable!

She laughed!

Unnati: where's kitchen?
Manav: ah-agh! Right from her.

Unnati: two-minutes only.
Mnv: alright.

She is young, quite preety and was dressed in pink.she walked to the kitchen to make him a coffee.
I satyed there, first i thought of helping her, but then changed my mind.

She bringed the coffee. And smiled in most appealing way.

However i came back just in time but why HE IS CONTINUOUSLY LOOKING AT ME..? HE IS NOT SAYING ANYTHING EITHER ME, WHY IT FEELS LIKE VISTING A GROOM AND I AM THE GROOM BRIDE! UNNATI, CONTROL YOU ARE INFRONT OF HIM. SHUT UP.

unnati: honesty is a key to success!
Manav: that's true, but now?
Unnati: hmm! Because you are not saying anything so i should start the conversation but i don't know where to start sacchi!

Mnv: you are so cute (he pulled my cheeks in a cute way)

Unnati: O life ! save me!😭
He laughs, he laughs more, even more, and laughs more more with tears.
Mnv: you are so funny too.

Unnati: can you say this too your mom.?that i am multi-talented so that she don't call me useless.(laughs)

Mnv: sure.
Unnati: oh ya, i forget that it was your birthday that day, because of excitement i didn't wished you even. I apologises for that .

Mnv: it's okay! My birthday went same as every year, but there was something good happened at the end !

Unnati: g-good in the sence?
Mnv: that means i am okay .

Oh! Again i expect something else.

Mnv:oh ya, i got something for you.

Uhmm, of course he went because of gift. Now only i was sitting there, it's kind of awkward.
But i am in manav's house.😭

Now it's been half an hour where is he??did you gone to purchase a gift?or to pick up?strange max. After a long time my legs were paining sitting for an hour.

I looked at the bakside balcony which was close to where i was stiiting, uhmm i need fresh air. I decided to go there. Oh this is the place where manav comes and says hi to all fans. When i reached there i saw 2-3 persons standing down with camera in theri hands. Run unnatii!

I runned from there and went inside in 2 seconds. I wish no one has seen me.

:come outtt againn (voice from reporters)

Shit.😭 i keep on ignoring there voice, but the crowd was increasing terribly there. First there was 2-3 voice but now it's 100 peps i think.

I closed the door of that balcony. And goes near window to see where is manav, 😮is this how guards work here?they are almost allowing most of the people to come??😥but i never got a chance before to go inside. THE GUARDS ALWAYS KICKS ME OUT.

The voice was increasing into 1000 peoples, i had tears in my eyes now, no one around me, not even a servant.

I hear some steps of shoes coming towards here, i hope it is not media or somebody from downsides

"Manav you camed" i said.
Manav: we have no time.

"Wha-what?"

He holded my wrist and said to follow him. I nodded.

He took me to other side of balcony?never seen this side of his house , maybe it is secret place.

Manav: we are gonna jump.

I have no clue, why we have to do this,where are we going but manav has holded my hand so- no questions.

Unnati: okay. (Of course i had to agree him, i trust him more than myself. But i was bit confused.)

Manav: first i will go then you come.
Unnati: han.

"He jumped from there' and now it was my turn. I hesitates! Jumping from 1st floor is not easy, it was safe because there was a mattress downside. I closed my eyes &finnaly jumped.

Tbc...
It's all FICTIONAL *