chapter: 20(last)

If you have not followed me yet,please do!! It will give me motivation to write more. Thankyou!
-riya

Continue reading...the last chapter now.

The next day, i wore the dress he gifted me.
I reached there, 3 hours ago! And people already started coming there.

I went behind the stage, he was not there in hall, i asked more people's and they said he was not there, i opened the trial room, and finnaly saw him! He was wearing a blue suit!

"Manav, we need to call ambulance stop"

Manav: aw, do you have good compliments? You are looking so beautiful.

"I do have, but i kept them for something later."

Manav: i'm nervous.

I kissed him! He was so shocked, he went numb.

Unnati: are you nervous now too?

Manav: what if i say yes? Do i will get one more!

Unnati: shut up! (Laughs)

He came closer and pulled me into a hug! I can listen his raising heart beat!.

Unnati: you can do it! I will cheer for you.
Manav: the all songs that i'm gonna sing will be for you.

Unnati: i got a perfect boyfriend. No cap!

Manav: can you stay a bit more here until the concert start.

Unnati: HELL YES.

We hoth talked and laughed! He opened up and share many things from his past, his journey! I was just sitting and listening him! He has done so much struggle to be here! He don't deserve the hate he sometimes got.

I checked my phone, and search tweets realted to manav, it- it has only 2-3hate comment? And so many postive trends! Manavconcert and so on.

Unnati: did you see? (Shows all the tweet)
Manav: how could i not see! These people have grown up. I love my fam.

Use your imagination power and visualise it.🥂

Manav was sleeping in my lap, i massaged his head. And he woke  up!

"What's the time"
Unnati: Half hour is left for your concert!

"Shit, i have to leave!bye"

I went to my seat back, first row, front seat to stage! Ashi and tanzeel already sitting by my side. Holding each other hands, and whispering to each other ears! Haha Cuties.

I guess more than ten lakhs people are there! So much crowded.People wearing manav's picture t-shirt! Some with big boards in there hand. And all waiting for it to start.

Tanzeel: he is gonna kill it.
Unnati: i know my boy (said slowly)

Ashi: speek louder i can't hear it (teasing her)

Unnati: shh it's starting.

"It started" all the background dancer came first, fog all over the stage! and his soulful voice finnaly came, he started singing the first song! The fireworks begins on stage, flashes, and all cool vibes.

Soon it ended. We screamed our lungs out! He looked at me, and said in Mike "this is for you"

My heart sank, i went numb! I could hardly belive what we said right now. He said infront of freaking 10 lakhs people! I was not ready definitely for this! I turned around, and everyone was looking at me and smiling!! I turned again! Ah! Goosebumps all over my body, i'm shivering.

The second song ended.
Sundenly all the camera move towards me.

Why me?there's manav standing turn the camera on him god. I was on the big screen! All the audience started cheering.

Someone scremed with high pitch voice "she is manav's girlfriend " it was clearly listen by all.

Wha-what's going! I'm already on this big screen, i somehow hid my blush! And covered ny face with my hands.

Tanzeel: c'mon.

"Go to stage! Go to stage" all cheered up

I was sent to stage forcefully, i was standing infront of manav, he  was staring at me with a big smile!

I looked at him with such sweet,sad and quite smile.

He Kneeled down, and started  speaking.

Unns- My brain isn't functioning now.

Everyone screamed!!

Manav: I have never cared for anyone, every time i close my eyes images of you filled my mind. Thankyou for letting me experience My first, real romance. My first love.. "Ishaq hai toh risk hai"  i am ready to take the risk today.

We have a unique relationship and a special place among all the dimensions of life.
These days, i have found myself, practising to say this. A proposal!!
You made me so loved that I've been bringing up a question to my self how can i be so loved.

"My Heart easily can be drawn to into me& you" I LOVE YOU.

I cried.

Next i invite everyone to sing "my love" a song i write that contains of the these lessons. On the count down three.
Everyone raises there voices loudly and with heart, sing the song.

Before i could say, he took my head in his hands and kissed me on cheek. He caressed my cheek and arms.

Unnati: I LOVE YOU MORE.
He put his hand on my head with love,everyone singing the song in background,the environment looks so happy. Everyone is cheering to us! Only love & love.

We faced the audience and our head touched.

"We made it official"

-----------------------------------------------------------
ENDS~
Admin- i'm already crying.

Honest reviews please🥺

.
.
#unnav #dfxff #Unnavff #explore #fanfiction #mnv #unnatimalharkar #damnfam