chapter: 14

She is Fearless infront of whole world.!😳 the words she said cannot be said by anyone.

Unnati: anymore questions.
: what's your reaction when he didn't said anything on describing you.

Unnati: it's okay! If he wants to not say, then it's fine! It should not be highlighted as "BREAKING NEWS"

Manav: thankyou for today! And also the thing which today happened should not happen in future! We will take a serious step  now for security! Pls cooperate.

{ interview Ends}

In car,
I checked my phone back! And thought of calling tanzeel.
While she was talking with his father.

Manav: hello?
Tanzeel: do you like her?
Manav: what-??
Tanzeel: your reports are quite IMPROVED i mean so much! Don't let it go backwards again beacuse of what today happened.

Manav: yup.
Tk: you like her?
Manav: i don't know !
Tk: find sooner or later.!! I have arranged security for you more tight!
*A voice came from back - tanzeell*
I have to go now bye.!
Manav: bye.

Unnati: dad! Thankyou.!
U/m: alright. Care more about you than him! Okayy!
Unnati: haha thanks! Bye.

Manav: he didn't debate?
Unnati: nah! I'm happy there nature is so positive today.
Manav: nice.!

I seriously have no guts to read more tweets now. But i will read.

It's so easy to see she wants her to be his! But i don't think it is possible ever! Haha. He will never date her. *tweet*

I got so angry seeing this, i showed this to manav without thinking.

Manav: uhmmm..!!
Unnati: how she's saying this-

Manav: do you want to be?
Unnati: *blank*

Manav: do you want to be?
Unnati: want to be wha-what?
Manav: my girlfriend?
Unnati: i-
Manav: say it.
Unnati: i love you. 😭

Manav: cute, he smiled *
The door opened. I get out. And went inside my room directly.

Am i accepted, or rejected! He might be taking me as granted !!! It's fine too thousands of girls have said him this.
It was relief saying this, i didn't know i would keep this in my heart so long. Will i regret saying?

Unnati: ashi!?
Ashi: i know you'll handle everything! Sorry for calling late.! But i was convincing your parents.

Unnati: that's why they agree so fast today.
Ashi: i trust you.
Unnati: i want to tell something.
Ashi: even i want to! You go first.
Unnati: i said to manav! I mean i confessed, it was so random.
Ashi: what was his reaction?what he said?
Unnati: he smiled and said cute.
Ashi: huh?he isn't romantic in real life!
Unnati: i think he's a gentleman in real. He didn't take any advantage of his fangirl and showed respect to me.
Ashi: someone is so in love with manav.
Unnati: hahaha! What you want to tell.

Ashi: i found someone.
Unnati: hmmm tell me.
Ashi: i will directly make him meet you. Just wait 5 days more....
Unnati: five days later.! I have to go back! I feel someone has betrayed me.
Ashi: ayee don't be mad. Also yk he is..

Unnati: hello??hello??
Ah my phone battery is dead like my life.

What would he think of me!? I have to be in my limit now! My mind is paining thinking alot.The moment which is lost, is lost forever. So i cannot do anything now. So shut up and sleep.

~

Manav: how's my reports?
Tk: you're almost recovered. What's up?
Manav: don't know but i feel happy around her?
Tk: is she the one you were finding?
Manav: it's too early to say.
Tk: early relationships goes long.
Manav: stop reading love psychology.
Tk: i can't stop!hehe
Manav: dude! When are you coming?
Tk: it will take me some days.! Maximum 5 days!

5 days later~

It is my last day here, i waked up early. Waiting for him to come!
I do remember everything here!

We daily goes to jogging and there was not a single day he forget to take glucose for me! He often come to check that i'm sleeping or not at night. He cares for me like a baby! I asked him once that "why don't you date"? He replied "because i have not find the one i need" i said again that you are sitting hand on hand in home and not finding!? And his reply was savage "it's destiny who will bring the person on it's on and it's not any vegetable that i have to go on streets and search" i love this reply of his. he never leaves to appreciate my work, he's stingy to everyone 😂but not me that's the best part! I tried my best to make him comfartable so that he can open his heart to me. He tried to do but fail. Nevermind! The staff here friendly and supportive i enjoyed with them! I had my best days here.
Forever in my heart~
I wish i could live here more.

Manav: last jogging together?
Unnati: i wish it is not last.
Manav: you know, you are angel like you cured my life.
Unnati: manav-

Pov- this song is playing in background **

Manav: first time i am opening my heart to someone except tanzeel! & i am happy IT'S YOU. I was never close to any women in the world excluding my mom.
Your presence is something that remind me of her...

Unnati: why are you so cute?
Manav: can i stop you from going?
Unnati: i won't mind!🙈
Manav: today i'm fully recovered. All thanks to you.

Unnati: do you still remember what i said that day?

Manav: c'mon it's recent talk only!you said 5 days ago.
Unnati: you are angry then?
Manav: why would i be? It's attraction right?

Unnati: no its love! One sided love.
Manav: what exactly is love.?

Unnati: definition of this in my words?
Manav: hmm
Unnati: for me it is, being happy the most with that person, it's not attraction or something but a person you love by heart, can't live without! Even he/she rejects you! You will not change and dare to love till death! It's not something childish, but mature when it's serious, cute when they are happy, sad when both are apart. Fighting when they are not correct!Teasing each other! But together.

Manav: the person you mentioned? Is me ri-right??😶

Unnati: you know, If you will be a star you will be the most prettiest one if you will be a sun i won't wear sunglass. If you will be a movie i  will watch it over again& again.
If you will be a river i won't let people dirt you. If you will be mine, i will never let this smile go! If you will mine, i wouldn't allow anyone to bitch behind you. All i know how madly i am in love with you.

Manav: i-
Unnati: i know what i said it TO CHEESY TO EVEN HANDLE. This is what happen when people like me who are so exited confess.
Manav...

Tbc..
It's all FICTIONAL *