☂︎︎ 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

in which aidan takes you out for lunch~

y/n's POV:

i just finished filming a fighting scene with aidan and it was now our lunch break.

i went and grabbed my water from earlier cause' i'm so dehydrated. aidan comes up to me, grabbing a water as well.

"hey, chipmunk," he smiles at me with his dimples. adorable.

"hey, bub," i smile back. we came up with stupid little nicknames for each other when we first started filming.

"you did a great job with the scene," he said, taking a sip of his water.

"so did you," i smiled as i put my water down.

"do you wanna go somewhere for lunch?"

"sure, did you have a place in mind?"

"i thought we could just go to that cafe you love," he smiles at me.

"i'd love that. come on," i smile and grab his hand, dragging him off set.

on the way there a fan and their mother came over to us.

"hi, i'm lisa, my daughter is a big fan of ur tv show. can she get a picture with you guys?" the lady asks me and aidan with a smile.

"of course," i say while smiling at the girl.

she gets in between me and aidan and we wrap our arms around her back, causing our hands to touch. we both have a light blush across our cheeks.

"can you do the thing heather does with her hand when she uses her power?" the girl asks me. i smile down at her.

"yea," i do the hand motion that my character, heather, does when she brings out her fire. i death stare at the camera as the lady snaps the picture.

"ah! so cute! thank you guys so much," she thanks us as her daughter walks back over to her.

"no problem, we love our fans," aidan smiles at the two.

"we better get going though, we have to be back on set in 20 minutes," i look at aidan.

"right. it was nice meeting you," he says as we walks off.

time skip~

aidan and i just got small things from the cafe considering we had to be back on set in 10 minutes. we walked to the park and sat on a bench.

"you know, i find it funny how our characters hate each other, but we're best friends," i laugh.

"yea," i softly smile at him and he smiles back.

soon our smiles drop and we're just staring at each other. he slowly leans towards me and cups my cheek. i follow his actions without even realizing. we stop right as our lips brush each other slightly.

"screw it," we're his last words before harshly pressing his lips against mine. i kiss back while reaching my hand up to his hair. he strokes my cheek with his thumb as the kiss softens.

we pull away when a light flashes us. we look over and see paparazzi snapping pictures of us. they run away as we look over.

"welp, that's gonna be all over instagram," i say.

"yup," he says blankly. i look at my phone.

"we should go, we have to be on set in 5 minutes,"

"right," he quickly gets up as i follow.

on the way to set i felt a hand slip into my own. i look at aidan who is looking straight ahead as if he's not squeezing my hand right now.

i chuckle and continue walking.

time skip~

we made it do set with 1 minute to spare. well at least we're not late.

as soon as we walk into aidan's trailer we practically get knocked over by the rest of the cast.

"what is this?!"

"are you guys dating now?"

"ekekekkek my ship has sailed!!" they shove their phones in our faces showing me and aidan kissing at the park. we look at each other.

"oh, god," we say in sync.

if you couldn't already tell heather's power is controlling fire 🙂

- temperance <3