☂︎︎ 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 2️⃣ | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

friday came quicker than the two had expected since they were so excited to meet each other. y/n had to aidan to meet her at a little coffee shop not far from his house. when he made it, the two locked eyes and immediately melted. y/n stood up and wrapped him in a hug.

"hi," he laughed.

"hi," she pulled away.

"it's weird seeing you in person and not on my TV," she said.

"you, too. let's get some coffee, yeah?" she nods.

the two ordered themselves coffee and aidan insisted on paying.

"y/n, what kind of man would i be if i didn't pay for the lady's drink?" she laughed.

"i wouldn't have cared,"

"well, i wouldn't have been able to forgive myself," y/n wasn't used to this. every guy she had been with had "forgotten their wallet" so she always had to pay. so aidan paying for her? it didn't feel normal, but it was nice.

after the two finished their coffee, aidan had offered to take her to his house for dinner.

"i'd love to," she smiles.

"great, come on," he takes her hand and they walk to his house with their hands intertwined.

~

eventually the two made it to aidan's home and walked inside.

"i love your house, it's so.. organized," she said.

"what? yours isn't?" he asked.

"i have two cats,"

"ah," as aidan made dinner y/n scrolled threw her phone, seeing multiple fan edits of her in tv shows and movies. but one caught her eye.

*insert photo here*

y/n l/n caught holding hands with aidan gallagher in public. are they dating? y/n mentioned how she had a crush on him in her interview with jimmy fallon just 3 days ago. maybe he saw the interview and liked her back.

"ugh, paparazzi," she rolled her eyes.

"what's going on?" aidan asked as he placed some plates down on the table.

"just paparazzi, took some pictures of us,"

"oh, that sucks," he said.

"yeah, i wish we could just have some privacy for once," he nodded.

"well, dinners ready," she smiled.

"what'd you make?" she asked.

"f/f,"

"that's my favorite!" he smiled.

"i know," she furrowed her brows.

"what?"

"i practically know everything about you," she laughed.

"well, let's eat," he nods.

~

"thanks for dinner, it was delicious," she said as aidan walked her to the door.

"no problem," her smile slowly dropped as she walked out the door.

"wait!" he grabbed her wrist.

"wha-" he cut her off by pressing his lips against her own. it was like everything else in the world faded away as the two kissed.

after a few seconds, aidan pulled away.

"i didn't want you to leave without doing that," she smiled. they were interrupted by camera flashes behind them.

"well, maybe i can't leave anyway,"

"yup," he pulled her in the house.

"that's gonna be all over instagram,"

"for sure,"