☂︎︎ 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐞 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

one of y/n's favorite parts about christmas was making cookies. her and the cast of the umbrella academy would get together and make christmas cookies together. this year, they all decided to do it at emmy's house. but of course, she had a mistletoe in her house. and she knew exactly how to get two certain 17 year olds under it.

"hey, guys!" y/n greeted as she walked into emmy's home.

"hey!" they said in unison.

"y/n, we were thinking about staying late and watching christmas movies, you in?" aidan asked.

"yeah, totally," she smiled.

"great,"

"alright, let's get started!" emmy exclaimed and gestured everyone toward the kitchen.

~

considering aidan and y/n we're best friends, they obviously would put things on each other's faces and practically tackle each other to the ground, making a mess. the cast didn't know whether to find it cute or be uncomfortable.

currently, aidan was trying to get flour on y/n's nose.

"alright, lovebirds. as cute as this is, i'm starting to feel lonely and uncomfortable," robert got in between the two blushing teens.

"i'll put these in the oven," emmy grabbed the pan and placed it in the hot oven.

"you guys wanna go start the movie?" they all nod.

"what should we watch?" tom asked as they walked into the living room.

"elf? grinch?"

"grinch!"

"hint taken,"

~

the cookies had been done for a while and the grinch was slowly coming to an end as most of the cast members were falling asleep.

"i'm gonna go get another cookie," emmy said as she stood up, her footsteps leading to the kitchen.

"i want one too! do you want one?" y/n asked aidan.

"yeah, but i'll get it myself. i don't want your filthy hands touching my cookie," he joked.

"hey!" emmy smirked and placed a mistletoe on the doorframe as she heard what they said.

"guys, look what you're under," the two shut up and looked up, eyes widening as they realized a mistletoe was placed above them.

"i'll leave you two alone," emmy winked and slipped past them. but obviously she was going to watch.

"u-uhm, we don't have to do thi-"

"but it's bad luck if you don't," aidan smirked.

"you actually believe that crap?" y/n raised a
h/c brow.

"maybe, maybe not,"

"you're so-" he shut her up with a kiss, moving his lips against hers softly. emmy giggled to herself as she snapped pictures.

"i guess you do believe in it," y/n said after they pulled away.

"or i just wanted to kiss you," he winked.

"you guys are so adorable,"

"EMMY!" they yelled in unison.

"sorry!"

~

liked by justinmin, rituarya, and 186,989 others

emmyraver
this is why i love christmas, my match making power can come of use

tagged:
aidanrgallagher and y/nl/nofficial

comments

@justinmin
i knew it!

@rituarya
get some, aidan!

@user792
wait, when did this happen?!

@y/nl/nofficial
i heard a rumor that you won't wake up tomorrow morning

@aidanrgallagher
emmy, seriously?

view more ^

i know aidan is 19 but like, i don't wanna believe it 😭

also merry christmas!! :))