☂︎︎ 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 | 𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧

y/n's POV:

aidan's mom called saying he was sick and they needed someone to take care of him while her and her husband were at work.

currently, i'm making my way to the gallagher's front door.

"y/n! hello!" mrs. gallagher gives me a hug.

"hi, mrs, gallagher," i smile.

"aidan's upstairs and we gotta go. there's soup in the cabinet and ibuprofen on the counter. take good care of him," i nod.

"alright, bye, y/n," she waves.

"bye!" the door closes and i began to head up the stairs.

"aidan?" i knock on his door.

"come in," he shouts weakly. i open the door to see him spread out on his bed in his pajamas, lightly massaging his head.

"awh, my poor baby," i grab his hand and stroke his brown locks.

"yeahh, your poor baby," he squeezes my hand.

"you want some soup?" he nods.

"okay," i kiss his forehead before heading downstairs.

☂︎︎

i carefully carry the soup up the stairs and open aidan's door.

"here you are," i gently place the bowl of soup in his hands.

"thank you, chipmunk," he slowly brings the spoonful of soup to his mouth and blows on it.

"no problem, bub,"

a few minutes later aidan finishes his soup and sets the empty bowl on his night stand.

"here, take this," i gave him two ibuprofen and a cup of water. he puts one in his mouth at a time and drinks his water.

"can we cuddle?" he asks.

"no! you're going to get me sick!" he gives me puppy dog eyes.

"ugh, fine," i lay back with my arms out and he happily wraps his arms around me, cuddling up to my chest.

"you're lucky you're adorable, i wouldn't allow this with anyone else," he chuckles.

"you're also allowing this because you love me. and you're not allowed to leave. please don't leave," he whispers the last part.

"i'm not going anywhere, bubba. get some rest," i press a light kiss to his head as he pulls me impossibly closer to him.

"goodnight, y/n,"

"goodnight, baby,"