Chapter 18

Wyatt's POV

I give her a few minutes to get situated, thinking about what Nik and Jett are doing.

They went to see what more they could find out about Brexley and if it looks like something Jack could do. Well, he could, but something he would do.

Nik mentioned seeing one of Jack's men while he was at the dance studio with Zoey. For me, that's enough proof that he's found us and is moving in.

After giving Zoey a few minutes to get comfortable, I knock on the door while slowly opening it.

"I'm covered." She tells me.

Once I fully step inside, I close the door.

She lays on the massage table with nothing but a small white towel covering her ass. She looks so angelic, so beautiful. Jett wouldn't be able to control himself around this view. Hell, I can barely handle myself right now to not corrupt her right this second.

But Nik is always first.

I place my hand on her calf, making her stiffen at the contact.

"Comfortable, doll?" I ask, just to make sure.

She hums nervously, making me wonder if this was even a good idea.

If she didn't want this to happen, I trust that she'd say something.

"I'm just going to put some oil on my hands and start with your calves, is that okay?" I ask for confirmation.

She hums, giving me permission.

I pour a good palm sized amount of oil into my hand then rub them together, warming the oil up.

I start the massage at the bottom of her legs, rubbing small circles into her skin.

Working my way up, I make it to the back of her thighs. Her legs cower inwards, telling my not to go any higher than I am.

Don't worry, doll. I hear you.

The oil makes my hand movements smooth, kneading down and up her legs.

She seems to relax more after a while, so I move to her back.

A series of small pops emit from her spine, making me wonder how long her body has been neglected. I massage out the knots that have formed under her skin, some bigger than others.

As I move to the other side of her body, my jeans catch the small towel covering her ass. The towel rips off her body, exposing her.

I hear a gasp as I quickly try to cover her back up.

"I'm sorry, doll. My pants caught it. I didn't see anything." I try to comfort her.

I definitely saw everything. And it was beautiful.

"You promise?" She asks.

Sometimes, you have to lie to make someone feel better.

I hum, confirming her promise.

The massage lasts an hour, a whole hour of me not being able to get the image of her ass out of my head. It was so thick and round. Something you just want to bite as you squeeze it.

"A bath has been drawn for you through that door," I point as she looks for a door, "when you're done, meet me in the theater room."

"Okay, daddy." She smiles.