Chapter 2: In the core of past

~Y/N pov

I observed the altar carefully, I have to know about it before I use it, it could summon something worse than Yharon, and I'm not prepared to fight again, for now, I need to get supplies to prepare for the worst.

"But first I need to see her... this is going to be a pain in the ass, ugh" I say I decide to go to the desert village.

~~~~~in the desert village 

I was at the desert village a good place if you don't mind the extreme heat.

"Now where are you-"  i got interrupted by a very sharp knife that was going directly to my head.

???: "well well well if isn't the Y/n my main customer, let me guess you here because you need information and some new good stuff"

"Lilith, the bandit it's been a while, and you read my mind"

Lilith: "hehe, we talk about it inside, come" she says with an annoying cocky voice.

~~~~inside Lilith's house 

Lilith: "so so, what you want to know my good friend" she while cleaning a small knife.

"There had been some accidents earlier in a village" I asked with a calm tone.

Lilith: "nope, just the usual one zombie that somehow enters and then dies 5 secs later." after she say that she stopped for a second.

Lilith: "well not that I remember something happened with permafrost, he got a sudden headache because of some magic weird shit, maybe you should talk with him later." she said in a more serious tone.

Lilith: "he said something about a witch and a curse or some weird shit I can't explain, Im not an antisocial mage weirdo after all"

"I see... thanks for the information, here," I say as I put a bag with platinum coins on the table.

Lilith: "at least you don't forget... but hey," she says making me take attention to her again.

Lilith: "be careful I really got a bad feeling about this" she said before removing her hat.

"ill take it into consideration" I say before leaving once again, but this time to the snow village.

~~~~at the snow village

so I finally arrive at the snow village, the pylon system helps with this long travel.
I started looking for the magic tower, a structure I made for the mage and permafrost because they both say that they need to continue with their magic studies.

"Oh, here it is" I say as I watch the tower I made myself, and even to this day I'm proud of it.

I walked to the door and started knocking on the door not even 2 seconds after the door was opened by a man with purple clothing and a big hat the same color.

???: "Y/n? thank Xeroc you are here, there is no time to explain the archmage needs you now, he is in his office."

I didn't have time to say something before, the mage start pushing me toward the office.

Mage: "Permafrost he is here!" he says while opening the door with a kick.

As the door opens I can see permafrost with a worried face, while seeing some documents.

"Permafrost are you ok?" I say with a serious tone while i slowly approached him.

Permafrost: "Y/n, did you make an Altar of the accursed?" he said while standing up from his desk.