announcement (I returned)

Hey.....

Okay before the only like 5 people that reads this fanfic kill me, I have to explain somethings to explain and the reason why i didn't update.

1: so firstly my collage got really hard but I had too move to another city, where I had adapt and all those things, just the cliche stuff and all of that, and now I think my English and grammar got a little bit better since the first chapters.

2. So this reason is really stupid but, I lost my account password and my old pc literally blowed up, don't ask how but it did.

3. I feel tired those days, and I felt a heavy burden in my shoulders when i was starting to write the chapters, but that was because I didn't understand the way I was going through this story, I didn't have a goal or pacing, I was just doing it.
But know that is different I'm now more matured and I can understand how good pacing looks like, I'm still an amateur but I think I can do it.

Also I been playing other some game in this time of inactive, one of the favorites being the games from project moon like library of ruina and limbus company.
But I'll try to keep the main idea of the story intact

Now I'll ask a question:

Do you guys want me too re-write the already published chapters?, like being more clear with dialogue, fixer pacing errors, making the character story a little better.
I'll try to keep the story the same, with the cursed controlled calamitas, even if the new lore of calamity is different, even if you guys want I can add somethings of the new lore.

And thats all I think, I'm trudly sorry for keeping you guys wait, but from now on I'll try to finish this story, and give you guys finally the mreader x calamitas fanfic you always wanted

If you have ideas,criticism or opinions about the story and its future pls leave a comment.

And with that out of the way, I hope you all have a good night (or day)

Ps( yes I'll continue writing)