Chapter 4: cinders of the past

Little disclaimer: i don't know that much about Calamitas lore and her past, including names and that so i put my own names, and again sorry for disinformation But also fuck calamity lore that shit sometimes doesn't explain shit, and for what I now calamitas is not even her real name and the "calamitas" name is like a name that was given to her by Yharim after he found her , so ill give her a real name because to make the plot more interesting but ill still call in her calamitas in dialogues to make  it less confusing. 

The brimstone witch, the brimstone demon, cursed godslayer, Yharim's living weapon, calamity itself, those and more are the titles that refer to Calamitas.

But how did she end like this?

a weapon of war, a slave, a semi deity that shouldn't be name

~~~Many Years in the past

The world is a cruel place, from the skies to hell there were danger, but life still manages to found a way.
The cites in the clouds dominating the skies, the hot villages of the underworld controlling the hellish place, and in the mountains that almost no life was possible, there lived the village of wizards than mastered the obscured art of black magic, paired with the burning power of brimstone, almost overthrowing the elemental itself, and this village in rainy day one woman was giving birth to a girl.

Doctor: "your husband is coming..." the medic said with a cold tone in his voice, to a lady that was currently in the labor of giving birth.

The lady was holding her screams, even used magic to contain the pain.
why was she doing this?
simple, she couldn't have another child, his village was very reserved with their population, but what made it worse is that his husband was an outsider, and in the eyes of village having a child was a crime, for their blood, but she negotiate with village that they could only have 1 kid. But the worst happen, she had twins, the village quickly notice this but they leave her a chance of living, by killing one children. 
She didn't want to so she faked the death of one twins raising him in secret.
And it worked successfully her husband knew a little of basic magic so he use an spell that hided the presence of the kid.

but there was some accident, and she got pregnant once more...

???: "Dear im here!" A man with crimson eyes and white hair entered the room quietly.

the woman look at her husband, giving him a little smile while she was still holding her screams.

Doctor: "you know that im only helping here because the money you pay me right?" the doctor said to the man.

???: "ill pay you with platinum for your work, just don't say a word about this"

Doctor: "and for you Miss Aira , or should i say witch Infirtas "

Infirtas, a witch with power of disease and plague, a living calamity but also a very powerful weapon of the village.

Aira: "Can you just fucking help me doctor ?!" she said looking at the doctor with anger.

the doctor had no other option so he started helping her , while Aira's husband hold her hand to calm her down.

???: "calm down dear, please" the man said worried about his wife.

Aira: "im sorry..." the lady said as tears started appearing in her eyes.