Chapter 1: Holding on and Letting go

She kicked the door close behind us; not separating her lips from mine, from a soft, gentle, sweet light kiss it changed and went to a hungry, wanting, and passionate. I wrap my arms around her neck as she guided me to the bedroom with her lips still glued in mine

She broke our kiss as she unbuttons my blouse; while I grab her shirt and yanked it off her. As our clothes fell of the ground, I took a deep breath as she stops to look at me.

"Annabelle, I love you. I know strange things had been happening around the hotel lately but..." I cut her off kissing her and pushing her to the bed. I crawled towards her and straddled on her lap.

"J, I know this might sound a bit weird but I do love you too. The moment I laid my eyes on you as you enter thehotel I knew you'd be the one for me." I said running my index fingers from her lips down to her belly button causing her to squirm a bit.

She pulled me towards her as she kisses me heavily and before I knew it she was on top of me. "Tell me how much you want me." She whispered in my ears I felt the heat rushed towards my cheek as she cupped my bra-covered breast, kissing my cleavage as she stared at me again waiting for my response.

"I.. I want you Janis." I said, my head fell back with a groan of sheer lust; tugging her hair as she rubbed her hands all over them, and gently squeezing them.

.

.

.

.

.

"And Cut!!!!" Ryan Murphy yelled, I exhaled as Sarah gets off me. I quickly picked up and put the blouse on as I toss the shirt I just took off her from the floor.

"Thanks." She says smiling at me. The smile that made my heart melts back when everything was okay between us. I couldn't say a word, I just smiled and nod as I excuse myself and went outside the room.

I leaned my back towards the wall of the hallway as I close my eyes and took a deep sigh.

"Everything alright?" I slowly opened my eyes and looked sideways and saw Ryan, standing there handing me a water bottle.

"Thanks, and uh yeah everything's fine" I said I am looking at him but I cannot make an eye contact; that's because I was lying I wasn't fine. I never was after that "day".

"You know I know that you are lying right?" He chuckled as he leaned on the wall next to me.

"Well after 3 seasons of American horror story and an episode of course you already know me that well." I let out a fake laugh as he tapped my shoulder and look at me sternly.

"You guys did great there! you acted very professional! I actually thought it was the actual whole sexy thing! It was amazing!"

I let out a smile "Thanks. Well Personal life should not influence acting right?" I said looking at the ceiling.

"Honey, I'm worried about the two of you. You should at least go and talk after your scenes just the way it was before. Sarah's still inside the room, I think you should go talk to her and fix your issues we still have a month before we wrap up for the Christmas break dear."

I sighed. "I'm not ready yet Ryan." I admitted, well after the heartbreak she caused me I'm not ready to talk about it 'yet'

"Well, the two of you have an undeniable chemistry back in the room; I thought the two of you already fixed the issue. I thought you're back together again."

I rolled my eyes as the door opened and Sarah walked out, she looked at us; I felt a slump forming in my throat as I gulped.

"Who's back together?" she asks, taking the water bottle from me and drinking from it. She acts so casual and it pisses me off.