Chapter (2): Don't Let me Go

(Lily's POV)

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my cellphone alarm. My eyes were still closed as I was feeling my phone that was on top of the nightstand, I felt the cold-metal casing of my phone through my fingers, I took the phone and slowly open my eyes. I felt like a vampire whose eyes getting burned by the sun as the screen light hits my eyes. I swiped my iphone screen to the left turning off the alarm, I looked at his side of the bed and he wasn't there anymore. I sighed. Why do I keep on expecting him to be just like her? I thought I'm so over this. I was getting use to this for the last three months and at the moment I saw her, there I am again.

Longing for something I just let go of.

I used to wake up cuddled with her, my head resting on her chest as she gave me the warmest smile and the sweetest good morning. She'll gives me a morning kiss as jump out of the bed and go to the kitchen, where we prepare our breakfast together, eat together, then as I take a bath she'd be outside waiting packing both our bags and preparing what she wants me to wear for that day, she wanted me to be fashionable yet not eye-catching; she's jealous everytime men would look at me I love the way she looks at me for it makes me feel so wanted. She makes me feel special in every way possible I was scared of telling people that I had a relationship with her back then, and she understood.

I was in fact straight before I met her, and she bent me. I was so scared that *What if people would find out**What if people would judge me* and so on. I had lots of what ifs, I'm practically creating my own stresses in life back then, but she was always there; supporting me in every way as I support her just as she does. She understood how I felt, how scary it would be for me, because it's the first time I fell in love with a woman and I am so lucky that I fell in love with someone as great as Sarah Catherine Paulson.

This is the 17th day that I woke up just like this, thinking about her, remembering the moments we shared together when we were still together. as I was lost in deep thoughts, I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in." I said as I sat on my bed, removing the sheets that was covering my body. I crossed my legs and looked up to him, smiling.

"Good Morning, Babe." He greeted with a huge smile on his face as he sat down by my bedside and scoots closer to me, leaning in for a morning kiss.

"Good morning," I greeted back, looking at his dark brown eyes.

"Let's go down stairs and have breakfast together?" He asked. "I prepared your favourite, Avocado Toast."

As I smiled, my phone vibrated against the nightstand. I reached out and grabbed my phone to check who was calling, Sarah.

"Hm? What's wrong? Who's that?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Just some work stuff." I said as he nods and leaned in for a kiss on my cheek before standing up, and without any warning he carried me bridal style, it surprised me that I dropped my phone on the bed.

"Stop it!" I said playfully, as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're gonna be late princess, So I'm gonna carry your lazy ass off the bed." He said as he carried me out of the room going to the dining area, where everything was already set.

He gently put me down on my feet and assisted me to sit on dining chair.

"Thank you, too much effort Hercules." I said eyeing on his biceps.

"Well... I want to make you happy forever babe." He said as he sat next to me and started to eat his toast, his words made me weak. 'that forever part does.'

"Lily, I love you and I will love you forever." Sarah's words ringed on my ears as memories flashed back in my mind, it made me feel weak;

I tried to act normal around him, not telling him about what's really going on I don't want him to worry about me as much as I don't want to break his heart by telling him 'Babe, I'm still truly madly in love with Sarah'