𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

chris was laying in his bed with his airpods in his ears when nick and matt burst into his room. chris jumped and nearly fell off his bed.

"could you guys at least knock?!" chris shouted at the two of them as he sat up. nick and matt sighed as they shook their heads.

"we did but your music was too loud," matt replied as he pointed at the airpod case sitting next to chris.

chris rolled his eyes and put his airpods in his case. "what do you guys want?"

"we want to know why you've been in a pissy mood since boston," nick told him as he and matt walked further into his room, with matt closing the door behind them.

"i haven't been in a pissy mood," chris lied as he adjusted the hat on his head. matt sat in chris' gaming chair and looked over at nick with a look.

"yes you have. everyone has noticed." nick placed his head in his hand for a second. "especially alex."

"delilah told me she's been talking about it a lot," matt said as he turned the chair side to side. chris scoffed and shook his head.

"what are you and delilah dating now?" chris asked with a bit of a tone in his voice. 

"no, we're not," matt replied as a blush creeped up on his cheeks. "what does that have to with you being such a bitch recently anyway?"

"i haven't been a b-" nick cut chris off with the loudest breath he could muster.

"yes, you actually have. the eye-rolling, the scoffs, the leaving the room." nick looked away from his youngest brother as he contemplated adding this next part. "we all know it's because of brielle."

matt grimaced as he saw chris' mouth open. here comes another fight. he suddenly wished he would've brought popcorn with him.

"it's not because of brielle! stop acting like you know everything!" chris shouted back at him as he pointed a finger in nick's direction. and chris said he hasn't been being a bitch lately. kind of going against his word..

nick took a deep breath. he was tired of chris' bullshit. "i'm not acting because i actually do know everything about you and how you've been acting! ever since we brought up ross you've been a bitch to everyone! mostly brielle and alex! if i don't know everything, tell me why you look like you care so much!" 

matt looked between his two brothers and felt like he should do something to stop it. he decided not to. he was enjoying the show. 

chris shook his head and looked away from nick. nick always knew what to say to humble chris. he was the perfect example of the perfect oldest triplet. "because ross is an asshole," he mumbled.

"you're one to talk. you've been a bigger asshole than him," nick said as he crossed his arms. chris sighed and flopped on his bed. "chris listen, you don't get to treat everyone like shit because you're jealous. it's not fair."

"i'm not jealous," chris groaned. nick and matt shared another look and nick dropped his arms again to pull his phone out of his pocket.

"not everyone believes that," matt suddenly perked up. chris sat up again and gave matt a confused look. matt shrugged and looked over to nick. he sighed.

"you need to get better at hiding your emotions," nick unlocked his phone and threw it next to chris. "just read the messages."

chris picked up nick's phone and cringed when he saw the name at the top of the screen.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★