𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

- CHRIS

christophersturniolo's instagram story!

★・・・・・・★

2 hours ago...

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"are you still checking your phone?" matt questioned as he turned the ac up.

i sighed and placed my phone on my leg. "yes."

"she's sick, not ghosting you," nick told me as he shook his head and stretched his legs out across the back seat.

"i know but i just want to know if she needs anything," i replied as i sunk in my seat. brielle was sick and i hadn't seen her in a couple days. i missed her.

matt reached over to pat my shoulder. "what a good boyfriend you are." i frowned and looked down at my feet. i could basically hear nick's jaw-dropping.

"christopher.. you haven't asked her out yet?" nick sat up again in his seat and grabbed my shoulder. i shook my head. "why not?"

i turned around to face nick as i scratched my neck. "we still have to talk about some stuff. besides, we basically are."

matt hummed and shook his head. "basically is not the same. you need to cut the bullshit and ask her out."

nick hummed in agreement. "matt's right. don't drag it. we all know how much you want her."

"i will soon. just not while she's sick," i replied with a sigh. "i promise i was planning on doing it this week."

matt furrowed his brows at me. "dude, when is soon? she's going to la soon to move into her new house over there."

"don't remind me," i mumbled as i crossed my arms. i was glad that she was moving to la because we were gonna be there a lot more often, but she was going way before we were.

"just do it soon. don't drag it on like you did with a-" nick stopped talking and took a deep breath. "just don't wait too long."

i nodded and suddenly i felt my phone vibrate. i quickly picked up my phone and smiled when i saw it was a text from brielle.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

[ IMESSAGE CHAT ]
brielle [ brielle 💟 ]
chris [ chris 💟 ]

brielle 💟

hiii sorry i missed your text i was sleeping

chris 💟