10 Things Harry Says to You During Sex (SMUT)

AN: i wasn't going to do this request only for the fact i don't care for too much dirty talk but because you said sweet dirty talk, i thought that was more of something i'd be up for writing. it was surprisingly easier to write this list than i thought. enjoy and remember to share your feedback with me.

This contains: pure smut

{ boyfriend!harry - softrry - current Harry era }

word count: 723

These are ten different things Harry says to you during sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. During shower sex when you're clung to his wet body and pressed back to the tile wall as he fucks into your cunt, Harry says as encouragement when your strength is becoming weak, "I've got yah, love. Come f'me. Come 'round m'cock." Then with all the strength you have, you grip lock your legs around his wet waist and dig your nails into his bare shoulders as your pussy flutters, coming around his girthy dick.

2. As you ride Harry's cock in the center of the bed, Harry grips your hips with his fingers that have pastel colored nails adorning them, helping you to move more rhythmically and grunts, "There we go. Ridin' me so well, aren't yah. Your tits look amazing from this angle too. Fuckin' 'ell."

3. As your love making is about to come to an end, his chest flushed to yours and his head tucked into your warm shoulder while slowly rocking his hips into yours, Harry whispers in a low, gravely voice, "Are yah comin' f'me, love? Feel yah clenching m'dick. Let go, baby. I've got yah."

4. It was a spontaneous decision to fuck you in his car. You're bouncing on his cock while he sits in the drivers seat. The seat leaned back so you have more room to move on his lap. Knowing no one can actually see you due to the tinted windows of his Range Rover but still wanted to tease you, Harry heaves out loudly, "Fuck, bet yah wish everyone could see us right now, huh? See your beautiful tits bounce on your chest. Watch m'cock slip in and out your tight little pussy. They'd all probably come just from the sight of yah ridin' m'dick."

5. As you're getting fucked doggy-style, Harry has his hands on your waist for support as he's standing on his knees behind your body, thrusting into you. Then in a labored voice, he moans, "God babe, look fuckin' fantastic right now. Your ass slamming into my pelvis. Your hanging boobs that swing when I push forward. Shit, everythin' about yah is sexy as hell."

6. When you're in bed having some very vanilla sex, not making love but not anything kinky, Harry sitting up-right on his calves while your legs are looped around his narrow hips, he questions while thrusting his cock forward, "Need me to rub your clit, love? Is that what yah need to come?" And when you nod your head frantically, Harry licks his thumb before bringing it down to rub pressured circles on your sensitive nerve. It has your back arching and your body convulsing.

7. While Harry was taking your virginity, he wanted you to be as comfortable as you possibly could. That's why he made sure to go extra slow and say praising words of encouragement like, "You're doing s'good, love. The way you feel 'round m'cock. So warm and wet and snug."

8. While you're having sex in the spooning position on the sofa, Harry being the big spoon and you're the little spoon, he lifts your top leg to hook behind his top leg and that has you screaming due to the angle change. Then positioning his mouth to your ear, Harry mutters, "Feels better now, huh? Hitting your g-spot, baby. Can feel you're 'bout to come on m'cock." After that, he brings one hand to the front of you and starts to flick your clit with his slender fingers.

9. As he's eating your pussy, Harry replaces his tongue with his fingers for just a moment so he can say, "Mhm fuck, love. Taste so nice f'me. Could eat your pretty pussy all day if you'd let me." Then he goes right back to stroking his warm, wet tongue on your enlarged clitoris.

10. When Harry couldn't wait any longer, he took you into the public bathrooms at the nice club and had you raise your cocktail dress up with your panties pulled to one side as you rode his dick while he's sat on the public toilet seat, his pants and boxers around his ankles. As your moans become louder while the sounds of skin slapping became more noticeable when your ass meets his thighs, Harry has to whisper, "Shh, love. Can't have the whole club hearing yah moan. That's for my ears only."