6 Things You Love About Harry's Cock

This contains: talks all things surrounding the male genitals

{ any!harry (boyfriend, husband, or dad!harry) - 2021 Harry era }

6 things that you just love about Harry's cock and things related to his cock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. You love the overall look of Harry's cock. It's long and girthy, but not overly girthy to where it looks weird. It reminds you of a cock that would be displayed in a porn video except you know his was all natural. It isn't curved irregular. Its perfectly straight when hard and soft to the touch.

2. You love that he's uncircumcised. Most women find uncut penises to be gross, but you thought it was normal and natural. You actually preferred uncut cocks. Not that being circumcised is wrong because you understand some have it done for medical reasons or some have no choice because their parents make it for them as a baby. But with Harry, you know he takes very good care of his personal hygiene and you never fear his foreskin. It's great when giving him a hand job because it rolls down and slides up, aiding in your movements. Then when you slide his foreskin down his shaft, his penis head comes into view and you give it a little suck, knowing it was a very sensitive spot for males.

3. You love his pubic hair that surrounds the base of his cock. Harry has always been the type to go a little natural and have some pubes on his groin area. Most women find pubes on their partner unflattering but you very much liked it and couldn't care whether he had hair or not. He never keeps it untamed to where it looks nasty. Harry always keeps it trimmed and makes sure it smells nice at all times.

4. You love how perfectly his balls are crafted. To go along with his perfectly shaped cock, Harry has balls that were near bout perfect as well. They dangle just the right amount to where they aren't sagging but weren't not hanging. And unlike his mound and around the base of his penis, his testicles are mostly hairless. Harry always found that hair on his balls were very itchy for some reason. Therefore he keeps them shaved most of the time. They feel amazing in your mouth when giving Harry some foreplay too. The skin is very soft and he never has any hard bumps or lumps in or on his sack.

5. You love the length of Harry's cock. Kind of referring back to number one that mentions your love of the overall look, his length is something that makes it look visibly pleasant but most importantly, it felt pleasant too. He's around 6 to 7 inches soft and fully hard, Harry gets to about 8 inches. That means he never has any trouble when it comes to pleasing you vaginally. He always goes so deep inside your pussy and most if not every time is able to stimulate your g spot from his cock alone. When giving him a blowjob, he rarely ever fit all the way in your mouth but that didn't mean you skip blowjobs all together. No, you just have to keep one hand around the base and take only what fits, so you don't end up choking. Harry never complains that you can't deepthroat. He's very respectful. Plus he's fully aware of how big he is and wouldn't want to hurt you in any way.

6. The taste of his cum. Because Harry is a pretty healthy eater, his cum naturally tastes better than someone who has a bad diet. You have had partners in the past who you'd literally gag at the taste of their cum, but not Harry. Its honestly just salty. It isn't sour or pungent like most men's cum. You actually praise the taste of Harry often because it amazes you how not bad it tastes.