I'm bored so here are 3 ways subrry sucks y/n's boobs 🍒:

1. While they're waiting on the morning coffee to brew in the kitchen, Harry will have his head on y/n's shoulder at first, just swaying their bodies back and forth. Him having massive bed head still and his eyes are puffy from sleep. But then it turns into Harry raising up y/n's baggy t-shirt and slipping his head underneath, gently latching onto her soft nipple. Y/n cradles the back of his curly head and signs at the sensual feeling of his wet mouth around her breasts while keeping the groove of their bodies moving in a swaying motion.

2. In the shower, submissive Harry will wrap his arms around y/n's slippery back and stuff his head between her breasts. Then he'll latch on and suck her nipple as the water cascades over their bodies. Sometimes y/n will reach down and slowly stroke his cock while he sucks her boobs, so they both find some type of pleasure.

3. While they lay on the couch, Harry will have y/n's shirt either raised up or tossed completely and while laying between her legs, put his mouth on one of her nipples and suck. Sometimes there is a blanket over Harry's back and other times not. His arms will be tucked under y/n's back and the couch. Then usually Harry will fall asleep in this position, finding comfort in her body and the feeling of sucking her tits.